Samsung Call & Text on Other Devices Compatibility

milesuy

I got a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, and I can make and receive phone calls from my tablet, but I am planniing to buy another Samsung phone, since I have another line/phone plan.

Does this feature work on other Samsung phones or is it only on tablets? For example, answer a phone call from my S22 Ultra via my Samsung S20.

Is this feature present on all Samsung phones? Can you share your phone's model and share if it has this feature [Found in Settings>Advanced features>Call & Text on Other Devices]?

How's your experience with this feature? For me, I occationally can't make calls from my tablet, but restarting my tablet fixes it. (It works, but its a little annoying that I have to restart my tablet)

PS: I am from the Philippines, and I read Samsung Philippines support article about this, but I did not see a list of devices (does this mean all Samsung phones/tablets sold in the Philippines are compatible?), but I saw a list of devices in the US support article.

I am eyeing for a Samsung budget phone, like the A series or the M series.

10 hours ago, milesuy said:

I got a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, and I can make and receive phone calls from my tablet, but I am planniing to buy another Samsung phone, since I have another line/phone plan.

Does this feature work on other Samsung phones or is it only on tablets? For example, answer a phone call from my S22 Ultra via my Samsung S20.

Is this feature present on all Samsung phones? Can you share your phone's model and share if it has this feature [Found in Settings>Advanced features>Call & Text on Other Devices]?

How's your experience with this feature? For me, I occationally can't make calls from my tablet, but restarting my tablet fixes it. (It works, but its a little annoying that I have to restart my tablet)

PS: I am from the Philippines, and I read Samsung Philippines support article about this, but I did not see a list of devices (does this mean all Samsung phones/tablets sold in the Philippines are compatible?), but I saw a list of devices in the US support article.

I am eyeing for a Samsung budget phone, like the A series or the M series.

Contact Samsung support. With a minority region, it’s hard to say if carrier options will work.

check your cables!
samsung s10e | android enthusiast | Tech blogger | XC Athlete | Surface pro 4