My pc fans are spinning after i shut down my pc

Patrix.PX

yesterday i shut down my pc and went to sleep and i wake up in the morning and all the fans were spinning but pc was turned off,i turned it on and all fans including the gpu and cpu fans were spinning at 100% and i shut it down again and fans were spinning again,i fliped the psu power switch and it stopped but then i turned it off again to test it and same happened,can someone tell me if my psu is faulty or its something else,currently pc is working normally but i want to make sure if everything is ok

P.S all case fans are connected directly to the psu 

Edited by Patrix.PX

It sounds like your PSU isnt turning off correctly. This could either be the PSU itself or a mainboard problem

ill test with another psu,thanks

Your PSU is fine. It has no control of fans. The motherboard controls all fan except for the GPU which controls its own fans. What motherboard is it? Is there an option in BIOS like deep sleep?

4 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

Your PSU is fine. It has no control of fans. The motherboard controls all fan except for the GPU which controls its own fans. What motherboard is it? Is there an option in BIOS like deep sleep?

its a asrock b 450m hdv r4.0

1 minute ago, Patrix.PX said:

its a asrock b 450m hdv r4.0

6 minutes ago, Pixelfie said:

and i have gone through bios theres no that option

26 minutes ago, Patrix.PX said:

and i have gone through bios theres no that option

You need to enter advanced mode (top right button when entering bios). Then go to Advanced > Chipset Configuration and it should be on the bottom (above RGB stuff). At least that's where it's for me on my ASRock board.