New PC Build

Budget (including currency): USD800

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin's Greed Valhalla

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I recently got Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3080 OC Edition 12GB from RMA.  I want to build a computer with the following parts.  Will the following combination make my graphics card unable to play all the potential? I want to play AAA PC game, such as Cyberpunk 2077 at 1440p wide screen and 4k TV (target 80+ FPS on high graphic setting).  Excluding the cost of the graphics card, my budget is USD 700 to 800.  If the power supply I use is 750W, I don’t know if it’s enough.

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B660M-A WIFI D4

Ram: Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO 16GB (8GB x2) DDR4 3200MHz (CMW16GX4M2E3200C16)

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-12400

SSD: Samsung 980 PRO 1TB TLC NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 2280 SSD

Power supply: Corsair RM850 850W 80Plus Gold

Thank you!

You can use normal size unbold font  and we can read it just fine

2 minutes ago, Alan8283 said:

I usually use to play AAA PC game, such as Cyberpunk 2077 at 1440p wide screen and 4k TV (target 80+ FPS on high graphic setting).

What machine are you using currently as your purposed build won;t be much better than what you currently have.

I only the graphic card on hand now.  My old laptop dead.

Well you don't have any prices or preferred vendors listed so if that's the best you can get from wherever you are buying from then it seems ok.

TV is generally 60hz. If this is the case with yours, you'll need vertical synchronization enabled, which will limit to 60 fps or so to avoid screen artifacts and tearing. I blew $2500 on a 5900X build when I should have bought a better display. I'd recommend at least 144 hz for gaming. 165hz would be better.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!