System integrators with good thermals?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend some system integrators with decent thermals. I'm looking for good temps and acceptable fan volume. My Alienware that I bought 5 years ago was an absolute nightmare (never again). Right now I'm leaning towards a Maingear Vybe, but have only been able to find a few reviews.

1 hour ago, Funkarius said:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend some system integrators with decent thermals. I'm looking for good temps and acceptable fan volume. My Alienware that I bought 5 years ago was an absolute nightmare (never again). Right now I'm leaning towards a Maingear Vybe, but have only been able to find a few reviews.

Heh.  Compared to that you could throw a dart and be amazed at the improvement.  That kind of thing varies by case and what’s in it though so it’s not so much a brand by brand as model by model thing.  I don’t know of ANY integrators off hand that don’t have at least one model that is hot.  If you’re not specking hot parts though a less hardcore case can be fine though.  It’s all about which pieces are used.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.