Looking for a Budget Friendly 2022 Gaming Laptop

Your help would be greatly appreciated,

Hey! I am looking for a mid to high tier gaming Laptop. I am familiar with PC’s but a bit at a loss with laptops. Soo manny to choose from and compare, so some help is exactly what I need. Heads up, I live in Australia so things are about a third more expensive here. I’m looking for a target of at least 100 - 120 fps in modern games at high to ultra settings (other than cyberpunk cause that thing is just insane). My main priorities are battery life, mux switch, and a form factor on the small side. I don’t really care for 1440p I prioritise framerates over res (unless I’m plugging in to monitor). Budget wise about $2500 (AUD) max. Happy to go lower. Intel or AMD? I’ve heard that AMD’s 6000 chips have better battery, so that’s where I’ll be leaning.

Once again, you help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks 😉

39 minutes ago, Spyguy741 said:

I’ve heard that AMD’s 6000 chips have better battery, so that’s where I’ll be leaning.

This is true, Ryzen CPUs in general are more efficient than Intels counterparts and can lead to more battery life

1 hour ago, Spyguy741 said:

Your help would be greatly appreciated,

Hey! I am looking for a mid to high tier gaming Laptop. I am familiar with PC’s but a bit at a loss with laptops. Soo manny to choose from and compare, so some help is exactly what I need. Heads up, I live in Australia so things are about a third more expensive here. I’m looking for a target of at least 100 - 120 fps in modern games at high to ultra settings (other than cyberpunk cause that thing is just insane). My main priorities are battery life, mux switch, and a form factor on the small side. I don’t really care for 1440p I prioritise framerates over res (unless I’m plugging in to monitor). Budget wise about $2500 (AUD) max. Happy to go lower. Intel or AMD? I’ve heard that AMD’s 6000 chips have better battery, so that’s where I’ll be leaning.

Once again, you help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks 😉

Acer nitro 5 i7 3060 16gb is about 949 gbp that will be in your budget with loads to spare