Laptop powered workstation

I will preface this. I was unsure if this should go in peripherals or laptops.

Hey, so I have come to the sad conclusion that I may need to get rid of my tower at home as I don't really use it as much since my laptop is much more convenient. I will include a parts list later on in post. I am teetering on selling my build and just running my laptop as my gaming station and my work machine. I have been looking online and can't seem to find a clear answer about a good docking station that runs on usb 3.2 gen 2 type c with power passthrough. What wattage is required to work? On top of that I would like to have at a minimum my dual monitor setup. I also would like to continue utilizing my VR headset and my keyboard/ mouse, etc. Is there a good resolution for this to just utilize my laptop to power a full workstation through one docking station? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

My Tower:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus WI-FI

32GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16

Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb M.2

Samsung 870 Evo 2TB

NVIDIA Geforce 1080 Founders Edition

NZXT H510 Elite ATX Mid Tower Case

650W power supply from corsair(don't remember the exact model)

What are the specs of your laptop? What model is it? Can it run everything you would want your tower to run to your satisfaction to the point you wouldn't miss the tower?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

It is an ASUS Rog Zephyrus G14 

AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS

16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM

Nvidia RTX 2060 (mobile)

1TB M.2 SSD

It is a powerful laptop and seems to power everything I want to accomplish. I wouldn't miss the tower best I could tell. This is still just a surface idea and I may end up just keeping the tower in the long run, however it seems like this is the best solution as I find myself at my actual desktop a lot less than I would like. I would just need quite a bit of IO on the docking station to run my microphone, controller, keyboard, mouse, webcam, and headset(wireless 2.4 dongle). So at a minimum 4 USB type-A ports.

(Grammatical corrections)