pc hacked

hello guys i been trying to see if my pc is hacked trojan/spyware/randsomeware how do i now? really weird stuuf have been happening

Try any of the tools on the market for removing crap from PCs, Malwarebytes is really good as freeware. Also malwarebytes rootkit remover.

Also if you are still worrying, you can do windows reinstall directly from windows and it should help along these tools.

Just now, Marko Del Vechio said:

you can do windows reinstall directly from windows

Should you not be formatting the drive outside of the infected systems influence first?

Try any of the tools on the market for removing crap from PCs, Malwarebytes is really good as freeware. Also malwarebytes rootkit remover.

Also if you are still worrying, you can do windows reinstall directly from windows and it should help along these tools.

bruh forgor i got laptop and i got AVG anti virus

5 minutes ago, Ralphred said:

Should you not be formatting the drive outside of the infected systems influence first?

If he confirms his pc is clean, and he wants a peace of mind, yes he can reinstall directly..

If he finds something and wants to make sure, USB drive and format + reinstall windows.

If he confirms his pc is clean, and he wants a peace of mind, yes he can reinstall directly..

If he finds something and wants to make sure, USB drive and format + reinstall windows.

ok

16 minutes ago, ineedhelp.2145 said:

hello guys i been trying to see if my pc is hacked trojan/spyware/randsomeware how do i now? really weird stuuf have been happening

As stated there are numerous tools available to identify and remove malicious software from your system, maybe try a specific website with tutorials on this very subject for guidance. If you would like more in depth replies maybe list, concisely, your 'really weird stuff' so people may have an idea what you are facing.

Regardless of any other action I would make a Windows install disk using a new, unused USB drive made on a known clean computer to prepare for a reset of your system. Meanwhile restrict access to your system, unplug it from any internal network, do not plug in external drives, do not share drives you have used with others.

If your system is used for online banking, shopping and any other type of finance be prepared to reset your passwords, usernames, Pins etc (no point until you know you are clean), check any accounts, cards you use from that system using a known clean system, and if you see anything out of the ordinary, contact the institution concerned and tell them you think your account is compromised, they will advise on steps needed.

It can be a lot of work to reset everything but it is better to assume the worst and work from there rather than think 'it could never happen to me' and end up in trouble. 

just run windows defender, and stop going on those types of sites.

12 hours ago, DigitalGoat said:

As stated there are numerous tools available to identify and remove malicious software from your system, maybe try a specific website with tutorials on this very subject for guidance. If you would like more in depth replies maybe list, concisely, your 'really weird stuff' so people may have an idea what you are facing.

Regardless of any other action I would make a Windows install disk using a new, unused USB drive made on a known clean computer to prepare for a reset of your system. Meanwhile restrict access to your system, unplug it from any internal network, do not plug in external drives, do not share drives you have used with others.

If your system is used for online banking, shopping and any other type of finance be prepared to reset your passwords, usernames, Pins etc (no point until you know you are clean), check any accounts, cards you use from that system using a known clean system, and if you see anything out of the ordinary, contact the institution concerned and tell them you think your account is compromised, they will advise on steps needed.

It can be a lot of work to reset everything but it is better to assume the worst and work from there rather than think 'it could never happen to me' and end up in trouble. 

I THINK IM GOOD NOW MY ANTI VIRUS QUARANTAINED A TROJAN I DID A DEAP SCAN ON MY PC sorry for caps lol

If you had ransomware on your PC you would know from the get go because all your files would be encrypted once the program that contained the ransomware was run.

If you want to be 100% sure there are no nasties remaining, the only option is to nuke the drive from orbit and reinstall the OS because it's the only way to be sure there's nothing malicious remaining.

32 minutes ago, demonix00 said:

If you had ransomware on your PC you would know from the get go because all your files would be encrypted once the program that contained the ransomware was run.

If you want to be 100% sure there are no nasties remaining, the only option is to nuke the drive from orbit and reinstall the OS because it's the only way to be sure there's nothing malicious remaining.

I THINK IM GOOD NOW MY ANTI VIRUS QUARANTAINED A TROJAN I DID A DEAP SCAN ON MY PC sorry for caps lol