Weird Integrated and dedicated graphics problem...

So basically my computer was working one fine with integrated til one day I closesd it and the VGA wouldn't work anymore (black screen but PC was turning on)

Took it to a hardware shop and unfortunately I got a really bad dedicated graphics card and I really wanna use my integrated graphics card

I used the BIOS features and I resetted CMOS nothing worked and I checked the device manager for my integrated graphics card still nothing is there and on AIDA64 it says integrated graphics are disabled even tho they are and no trust me it's not a faulty BIOS I really need help please help me.

I will reply really quick and if you need any questions you can ask them and I will happily reply

(please help me fix this hell of a issue)

What CPU do you have?

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

1 minute ago, SimplyChunk said:

What CPU do you have?

AMD CPU and a terrible dedicated NVIDIA GPU 

Just now, Thebigaboy said:

AMD CPU and a terrible dedicated GPU 

Please man, we NEED specs.. CPU model, Motherboard model, RAM speed.. et cetera.  We're not gonna just blindly tell you what you need to do without that

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

2 minutes ago, Thebigaboy said:

AMD CPU and a terrible dedicated GPU 

cause it's different for each model

19 minutes ago, SimplyChunk said:

Please man, we NEED specs.. CPU model, Motherboard model, RAM speed.. et cetera.  We're not gonna just blindly tell you what you need to do without that

Alright don't mind the old stuff tho:
AMD A4 PRO-7300B APU with Radeon HD Graphics  3.80 GHz

The bad GPU: NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 11/14/2016 driver

Motherboard is HP 2215 AMD (https://www.amazon.com/MB-EliteDesk-705-Motherboard-751439-001/dp/B07M7PTGSL)

RAM is DDR3 8GB DRAM Frequency 800 MHZ

Windows 10 Pro

If you want more information let me know

Thank you.

Have you tried without the quadro plugged in to the machine?  It could be they plugged the quadro in because the intergrated graphics chip has died in your CPU.

open the machine after turning it off.  (switch the PSU off if you can but leave it plugged in to the wall with the socket off if you can for earthing)  Uplug the monitor from the quadro and unscrew it from the chassis.  release the little tab at the back of the PCIe socket on the motherboard and pull up firmly on the quadro.  The card should be free now.  then button everything back up, plug the monitor in to the motherboard and turn it on.  see if it's working again

2 minutes ago, SimplyChunk said:

Thank you.

Have you tried without the quadro plugged in to the machine?  It could be they plugged the quadro in because the intergrated graphics chip has died in your CPU.

open the machine after turning it off.  (switch the PSU off if you can but leave it plugged in to the wall with the socket off if you can for earthing)  Uplug the monitor from the quadro and unscrew it from the chassis.  release the little tab at the back of the PCIe socket on the motherboard and pull up firmly on the quadro.  The card should be free now.  then button everything back up, plug the monitor in to the motherboard and turn it on.  see if it's working again

Alright one moment

7 minutes ago, SimplyChunk said:

Thank you.

Sadly it didn't work

16 minutes ago, Thebigaboy said:

Sadly it didn't work

Where are you from?  Do you have access to sites like eBay?

16 minutes ago, Thebigaboy said:

Sadly it didn't work

Cause i've seen a replacement chip for £8 with free postage on ebay here in the UK

1 minute ago, SimplyChunk said:

Cause i've seen a replacement chip for £8 with free postage on ebay here in the UK

Hmm do you know any other steps to fix it? if not I can try buying the replacement chip

9 hours ago, Thebigaboy said:

Hmm do you know any other steps to fix it? if not I can try buying the replacement chip

If it's the silcone up the swanny you won't fix it