Ethernet not showing after restarting

ProGamer4678

A few days ago I started having this problem. When I restarted or shut down my pc after reopening the ethernet does not show like it says not connected even the cable light doesnt glow(FYI the wifi works fine though I use an adapter). It again starts working after I do a cmos reset. Pls dont tell me to install driver or restart modem or that already did those, none of those works. This is leading to many problems. Pls help me!

did you test the cable with an other network card to clarify if the port/cable is good or that the current network card  is good?

Oh I am so sorry I forgot to mention something, I had this problem before too after reinstalling windows it started working fine

4 hours ago, tankhunter8192 said:

did you test the cable with an other network card to clarify if the port/cable is good or that the current network card  is good?

Yes I changed the cable with a brand new one. I checked the router by connecting it to other devices it worked as usual. I  connected my pc to another pc there was a connection of course no internet but there was a connection alright.