lain li o11 d g1 useable

Go to solution Solved by HM-2,

Why not get the front distro with the D5? Also easier to plan runs with that. 

i wanted to use the lian li o11d g1 and i heard it was easily ripped but i wouldve liked to use it and also heard good things (maybe i would buy a better pump) this would be my first custom loop and i dont personally like the look of regualor pumps and reservoirs and  i want to know if this would be an option or if it is really this bad 

Interesting. From what I've read the version with the DDC 3.1 pump is one to avoid as the pump is awful. The newer revision with the DDC 3.2 is supposed to have a better pump.

Other than that getting which ever version and just finding a more reliable DDC pump that will fit would work too.

It looks nice so I can see why you want it.

7 hours ago, Zomeguy said:

Interesting. From what I've read the version with the DDC 3.1 pump is one to avoid as the pump is awful. The newer revision with the DDC 3.2 is supposed to have a better pump.

Other than that getting which ever version and just finding a more reliable DDC pump that will fit would work too.

It looks nice so I can see why you want it.

I’m new to watercooling and stuff like this so if you could provide a link for a pump I could use would bemcool.

Why not get the front distro with the D5? Also easier to plan runs with that. 

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop