Making custom replacement bracket

da na

Don't have the full height bracket for this Sound Blaster Audigy card but still want to use the card (and don't feel safe using it bracketless - way too wiggly and I'm not risking my board). 

My best solution so far is this bracket from an old RAID card. Its bottom screw hole aligns with the Audigy's and it looks like it would fit into a case. And I'd just take a drill and drill out the holes for the headphone jacks.

image.png.9aab55fddf384b387af5a68e0006fdba.png

Anyone have any recommendations or better solutions? This is seeming like the best way so far. 

split the bracket in half to easily align both hole and just use epoxy to combine the center.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

What is the spacing on those holes? it looks like it might be 50mm, you can find some 56k modem cards with that spacing (also good for 60mm fans)

do you have the low profile bracket? i could trade you a full height card (SB-0200) if  you are in the US, a 1/2 height card would be cheaper and easier for me to adapt to a pcie x1 slot, note that i have not tested it, just had it on the shelf

3 minutes ago, EvilKitty said:

What is the spacing on those holes? it looks like it might be 50mm, you can find some 56k modem cards with that spacing (also good for 60mm fans)

do you have the low profile bracket? i could trade you a full height card (SB-0200) if  you are in the US, a 1/2 height card would be cheaper and easier for me to adapt to a pcie x1 slot, note that i have not tested it, just had it on the shelf

I already have an SB0200 but thanks for the offer!