My pc is still new ,less than a year old, for the past 2 months i've had  low fps problems in every fps game

The pc that I have is HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ec1001nk the specs are:

Microprocessor:AMD Ryzen™ 5 4600H (3.0 GHz base clock, up to 4.0 GHz max boost clock, 8 MB L3 cache, 6 cores)

Memory, standard:8 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (2 x 4 GB)

Video graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 (4 GB GDDR6 dedicated)

Hard drive: 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD

the low fps problem started very randomly, I also changed the pc fans and it isn't overheating, tested the graphics card and it works fine, so my best guess it's a software issue but i have no idea what it is or how to solve it.

Welcome to the forums.

Please look at the "Read before asking for help" thread stickied at the top of this subforum and then edit your post to follow its instructions. It's totally impossible for anybody to assist you when you provide no information. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

4 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Welcome to the forums.

Please look at the "Read before asking for help" thread stickied at the top of this subforum and then edit your post to follow its instructions. It's totally impossible for anybody to assist you when you provide no information. 

I posted it while i was typing by mistake, i am still new to the forum so i didn't mean to post it while i was still typing. i am sorry