Cannot install windows 10 builds after 1909 even when clean installing also same with windows 11.

Pallab360

My pc specs are Ryzen 1600,ram 16 gigs ,gpu gigabyte rx 570,and mobo is gigabyte a320m. I am facing a peculiar problem whenever i try to  clean install windows 10 build 2004 or windows 11 i cannot get into windows set up interface and after selecting to boot from pendrive pc just restarts .I cannot get into windows set up interface at all.It happens with all windows 10 builds after 1909 and windows 11.

however all linux like ubuntu or  manjaro or windows 10 builds like 1909 enters setup fine .please help me.THis problem has been going on and my pc is stuck to an old bild of windows 10(1909).Even i tried updating doesnot work.after restart the build doesnot update.

6919be58-1e3f-4ff6-b2d2-a0fd886dc23c.jpg

20 minutes ago, Bheepal Gindwani said:

Hi! Add me on discord if you have it on another device asap so I may be able to help you with this 😊

Hanabi#2104

yes i sent u frnd reqst .this problem has been going on for a while.

Remember to publish your solution if you fixed it because that's kinda the whole point of forum style websites. They help other people in the future who have the same issue.

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain