Ethernet does not have a valid ip config

Ashhez

So I’ve been using my pc at my new apartment for around a year now and have never had a problem till now. I’m just curious if you guys think it’s my hardware or a problem with the internet at the moment. I have tried multiple cables from multiple ports in the apartment and non of them are working on my laptop or PC. When plugged in it says “unidentified network” and no internet. And any time I troubleshoot it says there isn’t a valid ip config. The WiFi is working ok on laptops and phones but the Ethernet is completely useless on any device I try to use tvs laptops desktops. Is this a problem on their end or with my pc?

28 minutes ago, Ashhez said:

So I’ve been using my pc at my new apartment for around a year now and have never had a problem till now. I’m just curious if you guys think it’s my hardware or a problem with the internet at the moment. I have tried multiple cables from multiple ports in the apartment and non of them are working on my laptop or PC. When plugged in it says “unidentified network” and no internet. And any time I troubleshoot it says there isn’t a valid ip config. The WiFi is working ok on laptops and phones but the Ethernet is completely useless on any device I try to use tvs laptops desktops. Is this a problem on their end or with my pc?

When you say you've tried multiple cables from multiple ports in the apartment, are you referring to in-wall ethernet jacks? If so, bypass your apartment's in-wall wiring by connecting a wired device DIRECTLY to the modem / router.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

7 minutes ago, kirashi said:

When you say you've tried multiple cables from multiple ports in the apartment, are you referring to in-wall ethernet jacks? If so, bypass your apartment's in-wall wiring by connecting a wired device DIRECTLY to the modem / router.

Tried that. Same thing on all devices. Also says “identifying network” then unidentified network  no internet