Help to choose the best GPU for mine eth

Silencix

Hello everyone, my budget is 80 thousand Argentine pesos and I am looking for the video plate that you have best to mine ETH. I hope you can help me choose well to take care of the money and get optimal performance in the ETH mined. I am new in this so I wait for your advice. My idea is to start with just one plaque (because I don't have the budget to assemble a ring) and then as I gain add more. The page where I usually buy is the following https://mercadolibre.com.ar thank you very much in advance to all. Best regards.

https://computacion.mercadolibre.com.ar/componentes-pc-placas-video/placa-de-video_PriceRange_0-80000_NoIndex_True#applied_filter_id%3Dprice%26applied_filter_name%3DPrecio%26applied_filter_order%3D5%26applied_value_id%3D*-80000%26applied_value_name%3Dnull*-null80000%26applied_value_order%3D4%26applied_value_results%3DUNKNOWN_RESULTS%26is_custom%3Dtrue

Have you read about ETH 2.0 and the Proof of Stake concept?

If you're just starting to think about mining, you're 2 years too late.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

11 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Have you read about ETH 2.0 and the Proof of Stake concept?

If you're just starting to think about mining, you're 2 years too late.

In my country with the inflation we have and the price of the dollar to 200 Argentine pesos still yields Eth. Thank you anyway.

Then you haven't understand it.

When ETH 2.0 launch, there will be no more ETH mining.

Your investment will not render anything.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

apart let's suppose that eth can't be mined anymore, other assets to mine will come out if there are assets left over to mine, not just eth. But for now that you can continue to mine eth I can mine it without problems.

can someone guide me to choose the best gpu for mining please? Thank you very much in advance.

1 hour ago, Silencix said:

apart let's suppose that eth can't be mined anymore, other assets to mine will come out if there are assets left over to mine, not just eth. But for now that you can continue to mine eth I can mine it without problems.

Yes there's a bunch of other coin to mine, but you have to check to profitability and difficulty. i suggest you go to whattomine.com to see the gpu compared.

Eth may still be minable, but not for long. Just to give you a heads up.