2 gpus/1display

Cramig88
Go to solution Solved by Cramig88,
1 minute ago, adarw said:

not possible, not useful for gaming. 

Multiple GPUs don't really matter for these software unless you're using a CUDA renderer (Vray, etc). - @scottyseng from 2018 xD

Buns. Oh well figured it was worth asking.  Neat to see the feature though!  If my screens were uh, “aligned” I could have a monitor wall and play a game on “one” display, meaning all of them lol

prob just give me a headache though haha!

Not sure if I’m in the right spot for this but I’ll go ahead anyways

i got a 6600xt and 6700xt. I noticed on Radeon there’s a “eyefinity” (or something) that lets me use multiple displays to, well, display games.

I have a G9, so I was wondering…. No SLI/xfire, but could I somehow plug 2 inputs in (both full screen) and “overlay” on my G9?  Just looking for “better” gfx quality that’s all.

I mean, wouldn’t.that be cool?  Use 2 gpus on one monitor, both overlapping on one display?  Maybe I’m crazy but… it’s gotta be possible?

any ideas would be helpful. Worst case I plug in a DP and it don’t work lol

thanks peeps!

Btw, 6600 isn’t watercooled (can’t find a block) but the 6700 is, not that it really matters. But, I could OC the crap out the 6600 if I want

Multiple GPUs don't really matter for these software unless you're using a CUDA renderer (Vray, etc). - @scottyseng from 2018 xD

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

1 minute ago, adarw said:

Buns. Oh well figured it was worth asking.  Neat to see the feature though!  If my screens were uh, “aligned” I could have a monitor wall and play a game on “one” display, meaning all of them lol

prob just give me a headache though haha!