How to compare cheap 144hz monitors

ezio313

Hi, so I'm in Lebanon. I cant find most budget 144hz 1080 monitors that sites or YouTube channels recommended. I want to buy used due to budget restraints. I used this site

[https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/comparison/25ae205703](https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/comparison/25ae205703)

to compare 4 monitors between 100-150$ range but cant spot any real difference except for the fat of manufacturing. Should I use this metric as my buying decision? Or maybe go with veiwsonic due to higehr number of certifications. 

PS: I don't prefer the va panel since it's curved, I hate curved..

the website RTINGS is fantastic for monitor reviews, I'd highly recommend them!

Main things to consider:

IPS vs VA

Depending on your room lighting a VA panel may look better if it's particularly dim

or IPS might be better for off axis viewing if thats your style

Freesync is a great bonus if you can get it

If you're feeling particularly brave, you can get a broken monitor on ebay and try and replace the panel. It's a risk but you can get a super high end display for quite cheap! Think LTT have a vid on this

GL on your quest!

7 hours ago, Hewie said:

the website RTINGS is fantastic for monitor reviews, I'd highly recommend them!

Main things to consider:

IPS vs VA

Depending on your room lighting a VA panel may look better if it's particularly dim

or IPS might be better for off axis viewing if thats your style

Freesync is a great bonus if you can get it

If you're feeling particularly brave, you can get a broken monitor on ebay and try and replace the panel. It's a risk but you can get a super high end display for quite cheap! Think LTT have a vid on this

GL on your quest!

Hi, ratings don't have these old cheap monitors,also I live in Lebanon so can't order anything online