Computer with 2 operating systems

Is it at all possible to have a pc that you can chose what operating system you want to run like having 1 instalation of pop os and 1 instalition of windows

Yes, you can have multiple operating systems on one PC. You essentially partition your drive and then install the OSes on a separate partition. You can then select the OS you want to boot to in your BIOS, or with the help of a bootloader like GRUB.

There are many tutorials on YouTube if you wish to do it.

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

Yeah, it's called dual booting. It's pretty easy to setup as well, and there are a ton of guides online for how to do it (though it's usually best to have two separate drives, one exclusive to each OS).

22 hours ago, the gamer that is bad said:

Is it at all possible to have a pc that you can chose what operating system you want to run like having 1 instalation of pop os and 1 instalition of windows

Yeah, I actually have that. I have Windows and KUbuntu, the 256 GB NVME my computer came with was reformatted so that there's about 20 GB not taken up by Windows and instead by KUbuntu with the boot data there and with an External Hard drive hanging off the side containing the Root and Home data.