Building my first gaming PC

Budget (including currency): 1300 US dollars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Warzone, Cs Go, Battlefield 2042, basic Streaming,

Other details  Parts list.

1.   Intel i5 12400f

2.  Cooler master hyper 212 rgb air cooler

3.  Gigabyte B660M DS3H DDR4 motherboard

4.   Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 16GB DDR4 3200 CL 16 RAM

5.   Seagate Barracuda compute 2TB   storage

6.   Crucial P2 1TB M2 NVME SSD

7.   RTX 3060 Graphics card

8.   Case - i will buy something from my country, but if possible i will get Corsair 4000D airflow, or NZXT 510 flow

9.   Power Supply - Corsair CXM 650W 80+ Bronze Semi modular.

This is a price for a PC only, i want to buy 1440p gaming monitor 32 or 27 inch curved, for gaming (is it good?) and of course gaming mouse and keyboard.

I will buy almost all the parts from US Amazon, or from Dubai.

I want to play 1080p competitive, but later i will upgrade the Graphics card.

I can go slightly above the budget, 

there is so much info on the internet, especially when i am new at this, so please help this newbie))

Edited by Gamerboy1996

2 minutes ago, exgle said:

First of all, what 3060 do you plan to buy?

Also, have you heard of PCPartPicker. If you used it, could you provide a list of parts there?

41 minutes ago, Gamerboy1996 said:

Budget (including currency): 1300 US dollars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Warzone, Cs Go, Battlefield 2042, basic Streaming,

Other details  Parts list.

1.   Intel i5 12400f

2.  Cooler master hyper 212 rgb air cooler

3.  Gigabyte B660M DS3H DDR4 motherboard

4.   Corsair Vengeance RGB pro 16GB DDR4 3200 CL 16 RAM

5.   Seagate Barracuda compute 2TB   storage

6.   Crucial P2 1TB M2 NVME SSD

7.   RTX 3060 Graphics card

8.   Case - i will buy something from my country, but if possible i will get Corsair 4000D airflow, or NZXT 510 flow

9.   Power Supply - Corsair CXM 650W 80+ Bronze Semi modular.

This is a price for a PC only, i want to buy 1440p gaming monitor 32 or 27 inch curved, for gaming (is it good?) and of course gaming mouse and keyboard.

I will buy almost all the parts from US Amazon, or from Dubai.

I want to play 1080p competitive, but later i will upgrade the Graphics card.

I can go slightly above the budget, 

there is so much info on the internet, especially when i am new at this, so please help this newbie))

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MZmp2m

CPU: Intel Core i5-12400F 2.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($187.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO CPU Cooler  ($49.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte B660M DS3H DDR4 Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($109.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial P2 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($178.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 12 GB XC GAMING Video Card  ($439.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case  ($104.99 @ Best Buy)
Power Supply: Corsair CXF 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1262.91

If you want, I would get the ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO. The stock cooler might be fine though. I gave 32GB of RAM because you have $1300 USD and you had 300$ to spend. I also got a better PSU that will also help with cables. I also switched the 1TB SSD and 2TB HDD to a 2TB SSD. The 4000D Airflow ain't a bad case. If you click the PCPartPicker list, there is a Buy From Amazon button if you really want everything from Amazon.
(Edited with a SSD that has DRAM. LOL)

Edited by exgle
SSD that has DRAM. LOL

21 minutes ago, Jonathan Lee said:

I would just stick with a 2TB NVME drive with Dram cache. Some options:

SX8200 Pro has like 5 different drives with differing performance all sold under the same name. Linus did a video on it. Avoid.

Anecdotally, I also had one (purchased before it came to light they were marketing them deceptively) that died in under 6 months.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 hours ago, exgle said:

First of all, what 3060 do you plan to buy?

The one which is the cheapest and available, probably with 2 or 3 fans, from MSI, or EVGA, whatever i find, aren't they the same?

3 hours ago, exgle said:

Also, have you heard of PCPartPicker. If you used it, could you provide a list of parts there?

I did use it, many times, i tried to copy the file to here, buy i couldn't (because i don't have a pc, and i am on the phone)

3 hours ago, exgle said:

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MZmp2m

CPU: Intel Core i5-12400F 2.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($187.99 @ Amazon)
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO CPU Cooler  ($49.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: Gigabyte B660M DS3H DDR4 Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($119.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($109.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Crucial P2 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive ($178.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 12 GB XC GAMING Video Card  ($439.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case  ($104.99 @ Best Buy)
Power Supply: Corsair CXF 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1262.91

If you want, I would get the ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO. The stock cooler might be fine though. I gave 32GB of RAM because you have $1300 USD and you had 300$ to spend. I also got a better PSU that will also help with cables. I also switched the 1TB SSD and 2TB HDD to a 2TB SSD. The 4000D Airflow ain't a bad case. If you click the PCPartPicker list, there is a Buy From Amazon button if you really want everything from Amazon.
(Edited with a SSD that has DRAM. LOL)

Thank you so much for your reply, yeah i think your list is better, especially with cables, i don't really understand how to do them)) my friend will build it for me, and what is DRAM if i may ask? the thing with only one storage, i don't want to keep all the eggs in the same basket, but maybe you are right))

2 hours ago, Jonathan Lee said:

I would just stick with a 2TB NVME drive with Dram cache. Some options:

Thank you very much Jonathan, Yes i think i will stick to NVME M2 ssd then, the reason i wanted second storage, some guy from a pc store here in Armenia said that ssd will "go bad after 2 years..." idk if it's true.

2 hours ago, Middcore said:

SX8200 Pro has like 5 different drives with differing performance all sold under the same name. Linus did a video on it. Avoid.

Anecdotally, I also had one (purchased before it came to light they were marketing them deceptively) that died in under 6 months.

thanks for information, appreciate it.