Help : Dual Monitors arms (vertical mount) for 3' depth desk

I need help to find the best/and affordable option for the particular situation.

Did not found yet what I am looking for. Thanks a lot for your help. 

Objectifs for the monitors arms :
- Being able to move the monitors independently.
- Being able to mount them vertically and horizontally.
- Clamp the arms at the back side of the desk.
- Bring them both as near as possible to the front of the desk (depth = 36"). I would like the longest reach.

Desk Dimensions (Depth × Length) : 914,4 x 1 219 mm (36" × 48")

Monitor 1 (Vg27aq) :
- Net Weight without Stand : 3.5 kg (7.71 lbs)
- Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) :
  620 x 363 x 66 mm (24.01" × 14,29" × 2.6")
- VESA : 100 x 100 mm

Monitor 2 (Vg289q)
- Net Weight without Stand : 6.1 kg (13.44 lbs)
- Dimensions without Stand (WxHxD) :
  639.5 x 369.4 x 54 mm (25,18" × 14.54" × 2.12")
- VESA : 100 x 100 mm
- Specified UL Listed minimum weight/load :
  28.8 kg

I'd look for medical monitor arms.  Those tend to have more reach and/or joints than conventional monitor mounts.  Keep in mind that you are going to be putting a TREMENDOUS amount of torque on the desktop, so you will want to make sure it is up to the task.  A bolted-on monitor arm holding a 27" monitor and articulated 6" off bolt-center will put a lot less force on your desk surface than the same setup but articulated 30" off bolt-center.

Leverage, fulcrum, force, etc--all that stuff.

2 hours ago, IPD said:

I'd look for medical monitor arms.  Those tend to have more reach and/or joints than conventional monitor mounts.  Keep in mind that you are going to be putting a TREMENDOUS amount of torque on the desktop, so you will want to make sure it is up to the task.  A bolted-on monitor arm holding a 27" monitor and articulated 6" off bolt-center will put a lot less force on your desk surface than the same setup but articulated 30" off bolt-center.

Leverage, fulcrum, force, etc--all that stuff.

Thank you for your help ! 🙂
Yes I do know that this is a good challenge !
The reason why I did mention a clamp setting was that I would like to not have to drill a hole.

The desk is a drawing table that I also want to use for the original purpose when needed.  

0v06098000000-st-01-bieffe-artist-drafting-table.1616697711.jpg

I can't tell what the surface is ^.  If it's anything other than steel or oak, I don't know that I would trust it.  You might also be able to get creative with floor stands of some type

https://www.workwhilewalking.com/imovr-tempo-heavy-duty-single-monitor-arm-ergonomic-monitor-arms-review

These will probably work on a desk--provided it's strong enough.  But ymmv.

Even something like a racing-sim style of monitor stand might work--if all you want is to have your monitors over the desk.  Then you could "roll out" the desk for drafting or whatever--where the monitors wouldn't be in the way.