Reclining office chair with 4D arms? (UK)

doinurmop

Yo so I've been running on an old chair from  staples I got for like.. £125? it's lasted about 2 years surprisingly, but you can literally see indents from the springs or something from where the cushioned has been flattened.
To get basis out the way, I'm 5'6, around 173 lbs give or take, and am looking for a chair that can recline, has lumbar support, and has arms that can move in 4 directions, and I have about £500 to spend I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

I'm also a fidget who likes to change sitting positions so any that too constricting are a no go for me, the Aeron for example has plastic wings on the seat that'd be annoying for me when I go crosslegged

I also do not have access to any place to try these types of chairs before I buy them.

I've found a few intriguing office chairs like the Humanscale Freedom chair, and the Herman Miller embody (both of which seem to be in my budget refurbished) but the first doesn't fit my arm adjustment need and neither seems to great in terms of reclining?

Whilst I typically don't buy gaming chairs the Secretlab Titan Evo 2022 seems like it fits my needs, plus from what I heard it has a fairly firm seat which to me sounds nice, I've heard seemingly good things about it, and as far as gaming chair goes it doesn't have way too pronounced wings it seems, but it is still a gaming chair so I'm uncertain, does anyone here have personal experience with this chair?

I've also seen the Ergochair Recline, and Pro but i've not heard favorable things about the build quality?

Finding the right chair (especially when you cant try them) is alot harder than expected, sorry for the lengthy post and thank you for any help/input!

Sometimes, I dream about cheese