Audio only coming out of one earphone on my Razer Kraken Pros

rambi36

Hello! I was plugging in my Razer Kraken Pro headset in the back of my computer and for some odd reason sound only comes out of one earphone. It is currently plugged in the green jack and I tried unplugging them and plugging them back in and they still don't work. If you guys could help me I would much appreciate it :)

Life.exe is missing

try plugging it into a phone, if that doesnt work, RMA it.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

it happends sometimes to my cavimanus, just give a little hit on the earphone (with your hand) that doesnt sound and see if that fix it, if not try it in another pc or port.

Try with a different source. If the problem is still there, then see if razer will send you a new one. If not, you should cut open the cable and check the state of the wires inside and see if one of them is not faulted or something.

Ok it guys I got it to work I might have plugged it into the wrong port and now im getting both earphones working :P FAIL

Life.exe is missing

Ok it guys I got it to work I might have plugged it into the wrong port and now im getting both earphones working :P FAIL

that happens when u put it in the port, but not push it enough.

Just a heads up, when the headphone jack in my old case went bad, this is exactly what it begun to do, one side wouldn't work, unplugging and plugging back would make it work for a while.

Mystery is the source of all true science.