Are These Temps Normal For 12900KF With H170i?

I got my pc last week and I planned to overclock it, which is why I got the H170i, but I'm getting these temps with stock clocks  after running cinebench (the right side is the max temps):

https://preview.redd.it/b73mt9tl33r81.png?width=733&format=png&auto=webp&s=b5726444e8f84b06b2c843232f39e57dc81bab67

So I can't move my clocks even an inch if I don't want to hit over 100 degrees. even 96 is REALLY high.
Is there anything I can do? Is it supposed to hit these temps?
I've tried lowering the voltage but I couldn't get under static 1.25V and -0.08V offset (a lower offset leads to a crash) which got me to around 84 degrees max, which still seems really high and I don't think I can overclock with these temps.

Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

28 minutes ago, doxiMAN_MAN said:

I got my pc last week and I planned to overclock it, which is why I got the H170i, but I'm getting these temps with stock clocks  after running cinebench (the right side is the max temps):

https://preview.redd.it/b73mt9tl33r81.png?width=733&format=png&auto=webp&s=b5726444e8f84b06b2c843232f39e57dc81bab67

So I can't move my clocks even an inch if I don't want to hit over 100 degrees. even 96 is REALLY high.
Is there anything I can do? Is it supposed to hit these temps?
I've tried lowering the voltage but I couldn't get under static 1.25V and -0.08V offset (a lower offset leads to a crash) which got me to around 84 degrees max, which still seems really high and I don't think I can overclock with these temps.

Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

Distinguished. With a stock CPU cooler, 42°C is normal, 32°C is low, but good.

37 minutes ago, doxiMAN_MAN said:

I got my pc last week and I planned to overclock it, which is why I got the H170i

Youll need something beefier than just a 420mm aio to overclock that thermonuclear reactor, besides cpu oc is already dead so i wouldnt bother with it unless you can get 5.4+ all core on the p cores which is impossible with regular cooling. To give you an idea of how much cooling itd take go have a look at some car or truck rads, thats how much you actually need to do proper overclocks cause over 70c and it just destabilizes to sht at really high clocks

Though temps wise its pretty good for normal operation that doesnt involve overclocking shenanigans, on an aio like that youd prob be best off running a modest oc so run 1.3-1.35v at 5.1-5.3 all core

5 hours ago, coollincolnboi said:

Distinguished. With a stock CPU cooler, 42°C is normal, 32°C is low, but good.

The max temp is 96 degrees, and it was hovering around 92 when running the test... Is that "low, but good"?

5 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Youll need something beefier than just a 420mm aio to overclock that thermonuclear reactor, besides cpu oc is already dead so i wouldnt bother with it unless you can get 5.4+ all core on the p cores which is impossible with regular cooling. To give you an idea of how much cooling itd take go have a look at some car or truck rads, thats how much you actually need to do proper overclocks cause over 70c and it just destabilizes to sht at really high clocks

Though temps wise its pretty good for normal operation that doesnt involve overclocking shenanigans, on an aio like that youd prob be best off running a modest oc so run 1.3-1.35v at 5.1-5.3 all core

Please read the post...

3 minutes ago, doxiMAN_MAN said:

The max temp is 96 degrees, and it was hovering around 92 when running the test... Is that "low, but good"?

Haha no, missed that part cause the damn text is near unreadable for dark mode users

Maybe check your mount and repaste, h170i shouldnt be that bad, not as good as arctic liquid freezer but definitely not a garbage aio