Unable to reach the support for merch returns

venkat2286

Hey guys, I ordered a WAN hoodie and a couple of tshirts from lttstore last month. I received the merch two weeks ago. Although I went by the size guide on the website, I need the next size for both of them. I sent a couple of emails to the support, on the day I received the items, to understand the returns/exchange policy and to initiate it. However, I haven’t heard back from them. I now have $150+ worth of merch that doesn’t fit, just collecting dust. Can someone advise what my options are? 

spam more emails at the support system, which updates ticket and pushes it back with each new reply. That'll definitely work.

Well, being a newbie, I was asking for help. Thanks for the encouragement. I probably will do that. 

Can someone post a question or ask for help without getting a condescending reply or being judged anymore? 

6 minutes ago, Just that Mario said:

spam more emails at the support system, which updates ticket and pushes it back with each new reply. That'll definitely work.

2 minutes ago, venkat2286 said:

Well, being a newbie, I was asking for help. Thanks for the encouragement. I probably will do that. 

Can someone post a question or ask for help without getting a condescending reply or being judged anymore? 

Dude, what did you expect? You write you've sent multiple emails in what, couple of days? Maybe wait for a reply instead of sending spam to the system.

7 minutes ago, Just that Mario said:

Dude, what did you expect? You write you've sent multiple emails in what, couple of days? Maybe wait for a reply instead of sending spam to the system.

I wrote 2 emails on the day, one for each order. If they are backed up, as a customer who paid my hard earned money to buy the crap, I expect at least an email from them stating they are backed up, and expect a week or two of delays in response time. I expect at least a courtesy response.

4 minutes ago, venkat2286 said:

I wrote 2 emails on the day, one for each order. If they are backed up, as a customer who paid my hard earned money to buy the crap, I expect at least an email from them stating they are backed up, and expect a week or two of delays in response time. I expect at least a courtesy response.

The system literally sends an automated reply saying they have received your support request.

1 minute ago, Just that Mario said:

The system literally sends an automated reply saying they have received your support request.

Cool. I’ll wait for it. 

@Just that Mario Dude, 2 emails is not spam! A decent, properly managed business ensures prompt replies, always. There are no excuses for shoddy business practices like this that LMG is conducting.

On 3/25/2022 at 4:07 PM, venkat2286 said:

Hey guys, I ordered a WAN hoodie and a couple of tshirts from lttstore last month. I received the merch two weeks ago. Although I went by the size guide on the website, I need the next size for both of them. I sent a couple of emails to the support, on the day I received the items, to understand the returns/exchange policy and to initiate it. However, I haven’t heard back from them. I now have $150+ worth of merch that doesn’t fit, just collecting dust. Can someone advise what my options are? 

For record, the LTT Store is not fast to respond but they are working to improve this.

They do respond.

Yes, one email is enough, and its understandable to two have sent two as long as the timing is appropriate (sometimes even email gets lost or buried).

Lastly to all posters in this thread.

Post with constructive replies or don't bother if you cannot do so without being sarcastic or unhelpful.

On 3/26/2022 at 2:32 AM, venkat2286 said:

SMH we deserve better. 

Nothing is deserved, its earned.

On 3/26/2022 at 12:43 PM, Just that Mario said:

Dude, what did you expect?

This would be rather obvious but since you asked; He expected a proper answer. 🤨

22 hours ago, LWM723 said:

There are no excuses for shoddy business practices like this that LMG is conducting.

There is nothing shoddy about how they are conducting their business. The do reply. LMG doesn't have a building full of dedicated staff solely to reply to merch issues. No YT person does. I suggest you take a moment and slow down or stop before you walk yourself into a wall while wearing blinders.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

On 3/27/2022 at 6:00 PM, SansVarnic said:

For record, the LTT Store is not fast to respond but they are working to improve this.

They do respond.

Yes, one email is enough, and its understandable to two have sent two as long as the timing is appropriate (sometimes even email gets lost or buried).

Lastly to all posters in this thread.

Post with constructive replies or don't bother if you cannot do so without being sarcastic or unhelpful.

Nothing is deserved, its earned.

This would be rather obvious but since you asked; He expected a proper answer. 🤨

There is nothing shoddy about how they are conducting their business. The do reply. LMG doesn't have a building full of dedicated staff solely to reply to merch issues. No YT person does. I suggest you take a moment and slow down or stop before you walk yourself into a wall while wearing blinders.

I understand they are short staffed and there is not one person monitoring the merch related emails every minute. My point is, for a corporation that also relies on the merch sales for revenue, they should have at least one  person monitoring the emails and answering the questions, instead of leaving the customers, who paid, in the dark wondering if they would get a reply or if their concerns would be answered.