How many ssd's can you mount in a silverstone Tj07

Tole2378

Is this like one of those "How many jelly beans in a jar" competitions?

If it is I need to ask, is it with all the guts removed and just a case with no insides or with the default insides? Or with a mobo, cpu, powersupply etc.?

I want to make a good guess.

What do we win?

If its a realistic question of how many 2.5" drives that will be used in the rig, then we have a whole separate set of limitations. How many SATA ports do you have on the mobo? How many PCI/PCIe slots do you have and which RAID/HBA's are you going to use? No sense in installing drives you can't even connect to the system... not to mention how many SATA power connectors does your power supply handle.

So much info needed. B)

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Is this like one of those "How many jelly beans in a jar" competitions?

If it is I need to ask, is it with all the guts removed and just a case with no insides or with the default insides? Or with a mobo, cpu, powersupply etc.?

I want to make a good guess.

What do we win?

If its a realistic question of how many 2.5" drives that will be used in the rig, then we have a whole separate set of limitations. How many SATA ports do you have on the mobo? How many PCI/PCIe slots do you have and which RAID/HBA's are you going to use? No sense in installing drives you can't even connect to the system... not to mention how many SATA power connectors does your power supply handle.

So much info needed. B)

it's nothing like a jelly bean competition