Mouse cursor disappearing in DEX while watching youtube videos

steelo
Go to solution Solved by Xerveschex,

I found that the only browser that did not have cursor issues was the default internet browser that comes with the Samsung phone.

Fun fact: Its also the only browser that opens office.com docs in the browser instead of forwarding to an app on the phone. So if you were hoping to use Microsoft apps for free on the dex like on a computer, you now have a way.

I'm just curious if anybody else (who uses DEX on a galaxy phone) has experienced this. The mouse cursor will randomly disappear when watching something like a news or youtube video only to be visible on the title bar and far edges of the screen. Even when I go back to google, the cursor will only be viewable on the far edges and I will be forced to restart the browser. This happens in Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Brave and Vivaldi.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I found that the only browser that did not have cursor issues was the default internet browser that comes with the Samsung phone.

Fun fact: Its also the only browser that opens office.com docs in the browser instead of forwarding to an app on the phone. So if you were hoping to use Microsoft apps for free on the dex like on a computer, you now have a way.