GPU for Apex Legends at 165 fps @1080p on High Settings?

Kikorusan
I've been playing Apex Legends with my RX 580... It's great on low settings get around around 90-144 fps. I've been given a 165hz monitor as a gift and know I want to update my old RX 580. Which GPU's are good for around 165fps at 1080p preferably on high settings for the money. My choices are:
Nvidia's 2060 at US$468
AMD's RX6600 at US$507
Nvidia's 3060 at US$611

The prices are inflated asf I know but I am saving and I can wait if needed. You guys think intel will release a good 1080p gaming card with their rumored Alchemist gpu's? 
I have an 11400f with 16gb-3200mhz ram

9 minutes ago, Kikorusan said:

You guys think intel will release a good 1080p gaming card with their rumored Alchemist gpu's

leaks suggest all of intel's new gpus will be good in 1080p and even 1440p as it has been compared to the 3070ti. They may even also (performance wise) challenge nvidia's rumored 4000 series.

4 minutes ago, paquarri said:

may

take it that is a big "may"

theres about a 95% chance that the Intel GPUS will be pretty much absolute trash. I have 0 faith that intel has suddenly gained the ability to make competent gpus. Raja has shown he is not good at designing good gpus as Vega was horrible. 

In the 5% chance that they get it within margin of a 3070, its gonna come down to price and software support. Intel isnt always the best when it comes to software, and with them now having to make constant GPU drivers and updates, it will certainly take them quite a while to learn how to do it and adapt on the fly.

I honestly dont think you should put any faith in intel, but the benchmarks will show what they are capable of by the end of the year if they even get them out by that point.

3 hours ago, paquarri said:

leaks suggest all of intel's new gpus will be good in 1080p and even 1440p as it has been compared to the 3070ti. They may even also (performance wise) challenge nvidia's rumored 4000 series.

2 hours ago, Shimejii said:

theres about a 95% chance that the Intel GPUS will be pretty much absolute trash. I have 0 faith that intel has suddenly gained the ability to make competent gpus. Raja has shown he is not good at designing good gpus as Vega was horrible. 

In the 5% chance that they get it within margin of a 3070, its gonna come down to price and software support. Intel isnt always the best when it comes to software, and with them now having to make constant GPU drivers and updates, it will certainly take them quite a while to learn how to do it and adapt on the fly.

I honestly dont think you should put any faith in intel, but the benchmarks will show what they are capable of by the end of the year if they even get them out by that point.

What would be the best then out of the three cards? 2060, rx 6600, and 3060? I just wanna reach a constant 165fps-up with Apex Legends

59 minutes ago, Kikorusan said:

What would be the best then out of the three cards? 2060, rx 6600, and 3060? I just wanna reach a constant 165fps-up with Apex Legends

probably the rx 6600 xt in terms of current pricing. if the 3060 drops in price, however, i would go with that.

3060 for longevity, 6600 XT for more and raw performance now. Wouldn't bother with 2060. Of course, if the price is allowing you.

Where are you located? If you go on Newegg right now, they have a Sapphire Pulse 6600 XT at $510. Or a $10 cheaper model from Asrock. Also, you should ask this question when you're closer to strike. If it'll be a few months, hell, prices might come down even more. Looks like we're in the beginning phase of stabilization, imo.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

23 hours ago, paquarri said:

probably the rx 6600 xt in terms of current pricing. if the 3060 drops in price, however, i would go with that.

23 hours ago, Guuhan said:

3060 for longevity, 6600 XT for more and raw performance now. Wouldn't bother with 2060. Of course, if the price is allowing you.

So if prices ever drops 3060 over the 6600/6600xt?

22 hours ago, GreatnessRD said:

Where are you located? If you go on Newegg right now, they have a Sapphire Pulse 6600 XT at $510. Or a $10 cheaper model from Asrock. Also, you should ask this question when you're closer to strike. If it'll be a few months, hell, prices might come down even more. Looks like we're in the beginning phase of stabilization, imo.

Unfortunately i'm in south east asia... The price updates takes a bit long to reflect current prices xD