My Video/Music Editing Rig

gleetk

This PC build has a Tiffany Blue Theme, The love of my life and best three quarters who sadly passed way a year ago to mental health issues, it was her favorite color and brand. I will always miss/love that lady, she was gorgeous in and out. Hence the colour scheme.

Mind the fact that there is cable management that needs to be done, but my computer as of next week is being moved into a dedicated real studio environment and a custom desk is being built for everything for my work in the Feature Film industry in Vancouver BC Canada, Updates will come of studio build will fallow. 

7 Years ago, I was homeless sleeping in my car, so to own this these days and see the amount of success in my life because of Film, the elites in film I have shaken hands with, feels like a dream that this is all moving so fast all in a good way...

To those whom see this and say to themselves "Only if" (I was one of those) replace that with "Vary Soon I Will". Always step out of your comfort zone to win.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU

Corsair 64Gigs Vengeance Pro DDR4 RGB Ram

MSI X570 Carbon Pro Motherboard

Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060Ti

2x ASUS VP28U 4K Monitors

Armor C701 Case (I didn't like the brushed metal on the Lian Li)

Lian Li Vertical GPU Bracket Gen.4

NZXT Kraken RL-KRX73-01 Water Block

12 Deep-Cool RGB 120mm Fans (3 Hiding as a push pull for Water Block)

Lian Li Streamer Pro+ for GPU and PSU Power

Corsair K57 Wireless Keyboard

Corsair Nightsword Mouse

Loopedeck+ Video/Photo Editor Board

ARTURIA Minilab Mk.ii MIDI Keyboard

Alesis Multimix8 Mixer Board

Yamaha HS8 Studio Monitors (220v from Ukraine) (Goes into a step up Transformer, 110v to 220v)

Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5 Headphones 

Elgato Stream Deck (Video editing macros)

Monster Energy Commercial Cube Fridge

I'm a DaVinci Resolve Colour Correction Nerd/Editor.

275095811_956123718372301_2682209536497388187_n.jpg

CPU: A good one | Motherboard: A blue medium in size | RAM: Enough for gaming | GPU: Two big ones | Case: Black with colors | Storage: More then enough | PSU: Could kill me if I licked it | Displays: Two of them | Cooling: A few fans | Keyboard: Yes | Mouse: Yes, on a wire | Sound: Sure | Operating System: You betcha!

damn, most setups I see are either convenient or based on looks, this is both!

Hope my response helps 🙂 

GPU MSI Gaming Ventus OC RTX 2060 CPU Intel Core i5-12600k Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X Memory Crucial DDR5 4800 Storage Western Digital SN850 500gb | PSU Corsair RM650x (2018) | CPU cooler Corsair H150i Elite Capellix Monitor MSI  Mouse Logitech G305 White Keyboard Royal Kludge RK61 (Cherry MX Reds) | Headset Logitech G533 |

1 minute ago, Michael2 said:

damn, most setups I see are either convenient or based on looks, this is both!

Thanks man. Appreciate the shoutout. 

CPU: A good one | Motherboard: A blue medium in size | RAM: Enough for gaming | GPU: Two big ones | Case: Black with colors | Storage: More then enough | PSU: Could kill me if I licked it | Displays: Two of them | Cooling: A few fans | Keyboard: Yes | Mouse: Yes, on a wire | Sound: Sure | Operating System: You betcha!