What should I do to try to make this system boot?

NunoLava1998

About half a year ago, I ordered the following parts:

• Two Xeon E5-2670 v2 CPUs (115W, or 230W for the two)
  • two fabulous SNK-P0048PS coolers, which are somehow supposed to take on 145W each
  • a Supermicro X9DRD-iF (Narrow ILM dual socket C602 motherboard)
  • four 8GB registered ECC DDR3 memory sticks (for a total of 32GB), not on the RAM support list
  • a Kolink EATX case
  • and a 80+ Gold 650W power supply

I tried to mount those parts together, but it wasn't POSTing. Tested it out on different monitors, tried to swap around and take out the CPU and RAM, nothing. Even with no RAM sticks it didn't boot, and it didn't emit an error of any kind, other than a green light on the motherboard.

I'm not sure what's going on here; I don't know if any of the parts are broken. I only know that the BIOS is new enough that it supports the CPU, and that my RAM isn't on the support list, but considering it produces the same result with no RAM sticks at all, I don't think that it's even gotten to that part of the POST sequence. I also haven't been able to get access to the IPMI interface, but I'm pretty sure that it does actually have one (when I connected it to a router it started sending data), I'm just clueless as to how to access it.

Should I just try to take it to a shop so that they can figure out what's going on, or is there something I might be missing?

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

did you connect a power connectors? 

The 24-pin main power supply connector(JPW1), two 8-pin CPU power connectors (JPW2/3) and two 4-pin power connectors (JPW4/5) 

please use a power supply that supports a 24-pin, two 4-pin and two 8-pin power connectors. Be sure to connect the 24-pin and the 8-pin power connectors to your power supply for adequate power delivery to your system. The 4-pin power connectors are optional; however, Supermicro recommends that these connectors also be plugged in for optimal power delivery.

Also did you try to run it on a single CPU only? 

The manual states:

Check for any error beep from the motherboard speaker. • If there is no error beep, try to turn on the system without DIMM modules installed. If there is still no error beep, try to turn on the system again with only one processor installed in CPU Socket#1. If there is still no error beep, replace the motherboard.