Stable and secure Minecraft servers

skFriberg
Go to solution Solved by DarrenP,

Hi everyone!

I used to have a MC server on Daddycheese (later changed to Shard Gaming, which is now down), and I'm trying to find a new hosting site where I could buy a Minecraft server.

I've been looking around quite a lot, but can't find anything. Does anyone have any tips? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Simon

I used to host with Fragnet.net They're and amazing host. 

Hi everyone!

I used to have a MC server on Daddycheese (later changed to Shard Gaming, which is now down), and I'm trying to find a new hosting site where I could buy a Minecraft server.
I've been looking around quite a lot, but can't find anything. Does anyone have any tips? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Simon

Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance,

Simon

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

^This.

I know @ShearMe hosts a Teamspeak server through them and it never goes down.

Fragnet are good servers for anything :)

I believe creeperhost is meant for minecraft and has a free trial. Never tried it myself though.

Using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the replies! I went with Fragnet, and it's amazing. Had a problem with my server and got a reply to my ticket in under 10 minuters at 11pm here in Sweden! And yeah, the company is Swedish ;) Thanks again!