NZXT Kraken M22 120mm weird sound

Coltonw023456

so i got this new cooler now i know i could have gotten better cooler if i wanted but i liked the color etc and the screen with the led inside and i have NZXT case as well just wanted to match how ever there is a sound coming from it i thought it was coil whine from gpu but its not cause when i unplug the pump the sound goes away but get this if im in bios it wont make the sound at all only when booting in to windows and using windows i even put the pump to full speed in bios and the only thing i heard was normal full speed pump sound so not really sure i talked to NZXT they are unsure what it is besides it is the pump but they said if i can stand the sound and its working good keep it i have a 3 year warrenty anyways i played games and stressed testing and the sound didn't get worse so 

PS sorry for my spelling lol i type fast 

i thought it was gpu coil whine but its not 

Amazon.com: NZXT Kraken M22 120mm - RL-KRM22-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - CAM-Powered - Infinity Mirror Design - Reinforced Extended Tubing - Aer P120mm PWM Radiator Fan (Included) Black : Electronics

update so i did this stress test and the sound goes away when underload but as soon as you stop the test it comes back so i guess it don't like idle lol ? maybe small air bubbles ? 734308_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.b85cab5ae95d870f64c72b1573e834a2.png

i should have taken one after testing but i didn't 

this is a type of cooler that belongs in this 

image.png.139f667c9446d907b1c2ec9aa3544175.png

i suggest to change it out

40 minutes ago, NorKris said:

this is a type of cooler that belongs in this 

image.png.139f667c9446d907b1c2ec9aa3544175.png

i suggest to change it out

oh ikr lol i like how you put the trash can but oh yeah i know