Mi Router 4a gigabit edition 2.4GHZ slow down after going to another room

So I just bought a new router Mi Router 4a gigabit edition and after setting it up, I test the WIFI next to it and its fine I got 30mbit down 9mbit up with 2ms as expected.
But as soon as I got into my bedroom the internet slow down by a lot, it went down to 2mbit down and 0.2mbit up with 11ms and I'm using 2.4GHZ.
So I want to ask to anyone that use this router does this also happen to you? and how do I fix it if there is a way.
At the moment I place the router next to the ISP provided modem/router with the WIFI disabled.
I bought this router expecting better coverage or just overall better experience than the ISP provided one.

4 minutes ago, Chris2002 said:

So I want to ask to anyone that use this router does this also happen to you?

I got two of them in my network, nope.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

3 hours ago, Chris2002 said:

So I just bought a new router Mi Router 4a gigabit edition and after setting it up, I test the WIFI next to it and its fine I got 30mbit down 9mbit up with 2ms as expected.
But as soon as I got into my bedroom the internet slow down by a lot, it went down to 2mbit down and 0.2mbit up with 11ms and I'm using 2.4GHZ.
So I want to ask to anyone that use this router does this also happen to you? and how do I fix it if there is a way.
At the moment I place the router next to the ISP provided modem/router with the WIFI disabled.
I bought this router expecting better coverage or just overall better experience than the ISP provided one.

Its not that simple, as exactly how much signal is blocked/reflected depends on your house construction, furniture placement/material, etc.

As a general rule, 5Ghz through a single wall should perform better than 2.4Ghz, as its faster to begin with.  Its only as you get further away that 5Ghz will get too weak so 2.4Ghz will still get a decent signal where 5Ghz can no longer work at all.

How fast is your actual broadband to begin with?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

This is normal behavior for any wifi access point. Walls(especially brick) will attenuate the signal forcing the devices to use a slower speed. A fix would be to add extra wifi access points to add extra wifi coverage or move you router closer to your bedroom

Failure is part of success. I may make mistakes, that's how we all learn.

Folding at Home

You probably have too much obstruction going in the bedroom, and that is why it’s slower. Try one of these:

1. Raising the router up from the ground

2. Making it visible in the room

3. Just testing where it is the best.