Tubing turned yellow by sunlight?

Hi guys so just a question i had in my mind from my custom loop last year clear xspc tubing started to turn yellow over a short period of time. Back then i didnt have a side panel on my cm storm trooper because i was cutting the window for it and kept delaying it, but my computer is sat next to me up on my table infront of a window could that be the problem to yellow tubing? I flushed all my components thoroughly so i was pretty sure it wasnt due to contamination. I'm planning to use clear tubing and white coolant but worried about it turning yellow as no im using black tubing. My window is finished i used a clear piece of acrylic i racked from school lol will that effect my tubing? thanks any help would be appreciated   :)

UV rays (generally from sunlight) will turn clear plastics yellow

However some of them stay clear for very long periods of time, it just depends  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

However some of them stay clear for very long periods of time, it just depends  :lol:

UV rays (generally from sunlight) will turn clear plastics yellow

Any ideas how I can prevent this? Moving my case from my table or moving my table isnt an option it's the only spot my setup fits in my room and I love my computer being sat next to me to look at. Are their any uv protective thing i can spray or coat my acrylic?

unless your tubing is in direct sunlight for most of the day I wouldn't worry too much about it, 8-12 months down the road you might notice your tubing is changing colour, but it wont be an issue for looks unless you start adding new tubing.