wavelink with voicemod

Melon_Wolf1
Go to solution Solved by Melon_Wolf1,

Actually it would appear i found the solution but i dont know if theres a way to delete posts so instead ill share my solution!

Turns out with this update wavelink added an additional input that can only be seen in programs like voicemod or discord etc, this input is called wavelink microphone FX which is apparently just the normal mic input with all of the VST applied. you can use this source in voicemod and it will apply all of the VST before the soundboard/effects that voicemod does.

So wavelink recently added the ability to use VST with their software. I use wavelink along with voicemod and was wondering if there was a way to get my VST to apply before voicemod grabs my mic. Currently what appears to be happening is no matter how i route my audio voicemod is getting my raw microphone without any of the VST applied. I know i can re route voicemod as an input to wavelink and run the VST through that but it tends to mess up my soundboard and overall sounds worse then just not using any of it at all. any ideas?

Actually it would appear i found the solution but i dont know if theres a way to delete posts so instead ill share my solution!

Turns out with this update wavelink added an additional input that can only be seen in programs like voicemod or discord etc, this input is called wavelink microphone FX which is apparently just the normal mic input with all of the VST applied. you can use this source in voicemod and it will apply all of the VST before the soundboard/effects that voicemod does.