You don't need a pc with that high spec for gaming, get something like this:

i5 2600k

Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4

16gb ddr4 3200

RTX 3080 (if you can even get one)

Corsair rm850x

the rest of the pc looks fine

Hope my response helps 🙂 

GPU MSI Gaming Ventus OC RTX 2060 CPU Intel Core i5-12600k Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X Memory Crucial DDR5 4800 Storage Western Digital SN850 500gb | PSU Corsair RM650x (2018) | CPU cooler Corsair H150i Elite Capellix Monitor MSI  Mouse Logitech G305 White Keyboard Royal Kludge RK61 (Cherry MX Reds) | Headset Logitech G533 |

Hi 

thanks for the response, I already have the rtx 3090, 32gb ddr5 and the i9 12900k as linked on the part picker link above 

30 minutes ago, JAS1994 said:

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if anything needs changing with this build https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/YJTD4s I’ve got all the main components such as the gpu cpu ddr5 ram. I play mainly warzone and vanguard 

Short answer, no.

Long answer, you're building a nuclear power plant for a small village. The specs you are building to is way way way way more than you need for what you are mainly playing but, hey, I like to overbuild too!

CPU: Intel i-9 9900KF
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
RAM: G.Skill 32GB 3200MHz Sniper X
GPU: ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2060
Case: Fractual Design Define S
Storage: Intel 760p 265GB SSD x2, Intel 760p 1TB SSD
PSU: Aerocool Project 7 650W
Display: ASUS VG278QR
Cooling: Noctua D-15S

Sound: ASUS Strix Soar

27 minutes ago, JAS1994 said:

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if anything needs changing with this build https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/YJTD4s I’ve got all the main components such as the gpu cpu ddr5 ram. I play mainly warzone and vanguard 

Stand corrected, you need a different case. You had the O11 Mini listed, you need the full size one to fit the motherboard. O11 Dynamic or XL will do.

Cooling: Noctua D-15S

Sound: ASUS Strix Soar

28 minutes ago, JAS1994 said:

Sweet system. As long as the Kraken x63 comes with the LGA 1700 hardware I don't see any issues though some hate the software for it (assuming you will use that). It will definately handle warzone and vanguard without issues.

7 minutes ago, Zomeguy said:

Sweet system. As long as the Kraken x63 comes with the LGA 1700 hardware I don't see any issues though some hate the software for it (assuming you will use that). It will definately handle warzone and vanguard without issues.

Will the 280mm radiator provide enough cooling for the cpu? I’m using a mini case which does fit an atx sized board 

1 hour ago, JAS1994 said:

2 words, god awful

57 minutes ago, JAS1994 said:

thanks for the response, I already have the rtx 3090, 32gb ddr5 and the i9 12900k as linked on the part picker link above 

Welp rip wasted on ddr5 but maybe if you dont have the more uneccesary garbage parts the build can be saved

Heres the changes id do

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/jMBhMb

Mostly performance upgrades but also some cost cutting while adding performance

Im under the assumption that you are not just a gamer and want to use it as a workstation so mainly improved performance while cost cutting

Upgraded the aio to a better performing and cheaper liquid freezer ii 360 argb

Upgraded board to aero g cause those are content creator class boards which usually means a boatload of i/o

Upgraded ssd to firecuda 530 as those should be abit faster than a 980 pro

Cut cost on psu cause platinum is uneccesary, but if you want platinum rating then go straight to a 1200w psu

If you prefer ring rgb change the aio to the non rgb version and add 3 3pack p120 bionix argb

Also ditched linanli as those are too overpriced, arctic performs like noctua while costing less and having rgbs

Cut cost by ~270£

On 2/7/2022 at 2:56 PM, JAS1994 said:

I’m using a mini case which does fit an atx sized board 

Fair enough. Stand corrected