Will this System work as intended?

11rs99

Budget (including currency): 1100 Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Standard Office Work, F1 2021, Valorant, Dirt Rally

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hello everybody
I looked up the components for my first PC, which I intend to be 'limited' by its CPU but with a future Upgradepath (Right now budget-limited). What I want to ask is the following:

Intel® Core™ i3-12100F
MSI GeForce RTX 3050
Corsair DIMM 16 GB DDR4-3200 Kit
Crucial P5 500 GB SSD
Corsair 4000D Airflow TG, Tower-Case
MSI MAG B660M MORTAR DDR4, Mainboard
MSI MPG A650GF 650W

Is this System for the usecase of simple Officework and starting to get into PC Gaming about right spect? Is the bottleneck the system indeed the CPU? Or in a more fundamental way, did I miss any Compatibility issues with this system?
Thanking all of you in advance 🙂

Looks like a good build with a good upgrade path, I don't think the CPU bottleneck is actually that bad considering how well the i3 12100 performs, everything is compatible just make sure your cpu cooler supports lga 1700

Hope my response helps 🙂 

GPU MSI Gaming Ventus OC RTX 2060 CPU Intel Core i5-12600k Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X Memory Crucial DDR5 4800 Storage Western Digital SN850 500gb | PSU Corsair RM650x (2018) | CPU cooler Corsair H150i Elite Capellix Monitor MSI  Mouse Logitech G305 White Keyboard Royal Kludge RK61 (Cherry MX Reds) | Headset Logitech G533 |

15 minutes ago, Michael2 said:

Looks like a good build with a good upgrade path, I don't think the CPU bottleneck is actually that bad considering how well the i3 12100 performs, everything is compatible just make sure your cpu cooler supports lga 1700

Thank you very much for that advise 😄

yeah that's a pretty solid system. i3 really isn't bad for 12th gen. Good job on not going below 500gbs for SSD; I have regretted that. 

I'm assuming you are playing/working at 1080p/60FPS correct? 

8 hours ago, kingfurykiller said:

yeah that's a pretty solid system. i3 really isn't bad for 12th gen. Good job on not going below 500gbs for SSD; I have regretted that. 

I'm assuming you are playing/working at 1080p/60FPS correct? 

You assumed correct, the Display will be a possible future upgrade, but for now I will stick to 1080p/60FPS.

With erverything I read so far on that topic that will do a solid job for getting familiar with this plattform.