Thoughts on the Corsair SP-2500 2.1 System?

As the title above says, what are your thoughts on this Speaker set-up?
Keep in mind im from Aus.
Now if you have anything close-by to that price, say, no more than $30 more, then hit me up with suggestions.

Hints: I enjoy my bass, Punchy and Deep.

Cheers fellas'

CPU i5 6600K | Mobo Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7 | Cooling H80i | MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB in SLi | Geil Super Luce 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 | Intel 330 120GB | 2 x 1TB WD Black | Corsair Air 540 | XFX ProSeries 1250W. | Corsair K70 Anodised Black Cherry Reds | Logitech G502 | Dell U2713HM | Red LED Lighting.

Portable Gamer - Metabox Alpha W370SS - CPU i7 4710MQ | RAM 8GB 1600MHz | Nvidia GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | 17.3" Matte Display 72% Gamut
Back-up - HP Pavilion dv6 - Ancient Stuff - P7550 @ 2.26gHz  | DDR2 4GB | Kingston HyperX 120Gb SSD | ATi 4550m (fried)

I've had mine for about 6 months in which time two of my friends also went and bought them after hearing mine. They aren't as accurate as the A5+ and don't spread the sound as evenly through a large room but the bass is unmatched. That's the main reason I bought them as I mainly use my computer for games and movies which sound amazing with this sub the bass is so tight it makes the 5.1 setup in my living look like a joke at a fraction (250/800) of the price. Although there are going to be more accurate speakers like the Audioengine A2 that might be better suited for music listening (not saying the sp2500s are bad more music but there's better options if that your main use) it can't match the experience you get form the sp2500 with the bass, I've actually had to my whiteboard of the wall cause it kept falling off whenever I got the chance to use the speakers to they're full potential. If you want a more cinematic feel with the good music reproduction and amazing bass I'd strongly recommend. If you want perfectly accurate sound "as the artist wanted it to be heard" there's better options.

I've had mine for about 6 months in which time two of my friends also went and bought them after hearing mine. They aren't as accurate as the A5+ and don't spread the sound as evenly through a large room but the bass is unmatched. That's the main reason I bought them as I mainly use my computer for games and movies which sound amazing with this sub the bass is so tight it makes the 5.1 setup in my living look like a joke at a fraction (250/800) of the price. Although there are going to be more accurate speakers like the Audioengine A2 that might be better suited for music listening (not saying the sp2500s are bad more music but there's better options if that your main use) it can't match the experience you get form the sp2500 with the bass, I've actually had to my whiteboard of the wall cause it kept falling off whenever I got the chance to use the speakers to they're full potential. If you want a more cinematic feel with the good music reproduction and amazing bass I'd strongly recommend. If you want perfectly accurate sound "as the artist wanted it to be heard" there's better options.

This is basically all I needed to hear.

It's in a basic set-up in my bedroom which isn't huge.

Bass - Good, Sweet.

Thanks for your opinion man, heaps appreciated.

CPU i5 6600K | Mobo Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7 | Cooling H80i | MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB in SLi | Geil Super Luce 16GB 3000MHz DDR4 | Intel 330 120GB | 2 x 1TB WD Black | Corsair Air 540 | XFX ProSeries 1250W. | Corsair K70 Anodised Black Cherry Reds | Logitech G502 | Dell U2713HM | Red LED Lighting.

Portable Gamer - Metabox Alpha W370SS - CPU i7 4710MQ | RAM 8GB 1600MHz | Nvidia GTX 860M 2GB GDDR5 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | 17.3" Matte Display 72% Gamut
Back-up - HP Pavilion dv6 - Ancient Stuff - P7550 @ 2.26gHz  | DDR2 4GB | Kingston HyperX 120Gb SSD | ATi 4550m (fried)

The Bass IS great I have these in my living room and I jump between my HD598 and my SP2500s and while I prefer the HD598s for music and games the SP2500 are pretty damn good. At low volumes they are acceptable but not up to par with my HD598 at medium volumes I actually couldn't complain about the difference and I never use them at high levels, but where the SP2500s really shine for me is in movies, I love them they are sooo great because the HD 598s lack bass these just take it hands down.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Personally I would try to find a pair of used audioengine a5+. They are perfect for a small-medium sized room with excellent sound quality. If you really needed to you can pair them with a cheap sub for about $150 more.

Although the have an MSRP of ~$400 here in Canada I've seen them go on sale for $250 quite often and $130 used. I got mine new for $180 and couldn't be happier. Although I might add a nice sub if I move them to my living room.

Corsair isn't a real audio company and while the SP2500 aren't terrible, there are better things out there. Audioengines stick out the most but you can also get bookshelf speakers and a lepai amp. 

Personally I would try to find a pair of used audioengine a5+. They are perfect for a small-medium sized room with excellent sound quality. If you really needed to you can pair them with a cheap sub for about $150 more.

Although the have an MSRP of ~$400 here in Canada I've seen them go on sale for $250 quite often and $130 used. I got mine new for $180 and couldn't be happier. Although I might add a nice sub if I move them to my living room.

It's a little too expensive, and never been a fan of buying someone elses used parts. Also, i've heard them in person, and don't get me wrong, they are great, but i'm a bit of a bass Junkie.

Corsair isn't a real audio company and while the SP2500 aren't terrible, there are better things out there. Audioengines stick out the most but you can also get bookshelf speakers and a lepai amp. 

As i said above really, I'm more of a basshead, as long as the mids and highs don't sound absolutely terrible then i'm fine with these.

i'm currently using a $75 5.1 system from logitech, so I think it's a worthwhile improvement.

Then grab klipsch promedia 2.1 instead. 

What's the bass like on them?

Also they available in Australia or?

What's the bass like on them?

Also they available in Australia or?

The bass is pretty good because it has an actual sub. Haven't heard it myself though. The price in the US is around $130-$150. Not sure what it's like in AUS.

I have the PM2.1, the bass is excellent, though the sub is surprisingly small...ish, not exactly small per se. I'd gotten mine used and it is a gem, for music, it beats my Z-5500, but for earth shaking bass, the sub on my Z5500 has it beat quite easily. Klipsch PM2.1 faded from the scene for a while, but there's been a revival of it recently as I do see them being sold in a chain of tech shops here in my neck of the woods.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I have the PM2.1, the bass is excellent, though the sub is surprisingly small...ish, not exactly small per se. I'd gotten mine used and it is a gem, for music, it beats my Z-5500, but for earth shaking bass, the sub on my Z5500 has it beat quite easily. Klipsch PM2.1 faded from the scene for a while, but there's been a revival of it recently as I do see them being sold in a chain of tech shops here in my neck of the woods.

There seemed to be a lack of a quality 2.1 system around that price except for Swan M10s which are impossible to find so I think that's whats driving the resurgence. I might actually pull the trigger on one for my parent's home theatre because my dad wants something better than the crappy sound bar he has. Although I could also go for bookshelfs.