required gpu

antronical

hi brought a pc last year but realized it had no graphic card. but only on the motherboard radeon vega 11 graphic any clue what gpu is the best do get to use 

4 minutes ago, antronical said:

hi brought a pc last year but realized it had no graphic card. but only on the motherboard radeon vega 11 graphic any clue what gpu is the best do get to use 

all depends on your budget for around $150-$200 you can get a 1030 not the best but it is okay. or it goes up to $2000 for 3090 founders tell me your budget and i will get back

need more details like full build, budget, games/resolution/settings you are looking to play at, ect..

12 minutes ago, antronical said:

Motherboards don't have graphics built in (at least not consumer motherboards, anymore). Presumably you mean you have an APU with integrated Vega 11 graphics. That will be capable of playing indie games, old titles, and some non-demanding esports type games.

To recommend a discrete GPU, we would need to know your budget, what types of games you want to play and at what resolution and frame rate, and preferably the full specs of the rest of the system. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

my budget would have to be about £400 

spec for my pc came as Palicomp gaming pc ryzen 5 3400g 3.7ghz/ turbo 4.2ghz quad core 8 thread- 8gb ram ddr4 3200mhz- 1tb sata3 hdd radeon vega 11 graphic cas3

want to be able to play games like new world and other mmorpg games on it

7 minutes ago, antronical said:

my budget would have to be about £400

It's a bad market right now and this kind of budget will not buy you a decent gpu. The just launched rx 6500 and rtx 3050 are just taking advantage of clueless buyers and better models will go above your budget at current prices.

Since you've managed to live without the gpu for some time, I suggest you wait a bit longer for the prices to normalize. You should be able to get rtx 3060 ti for this price, and that's a decent gpu, it should handle 1440p at decent fps. 

ok ty i will have a look around and see what i can find

14 minutes ago, antronical said:

wow soo many different types of 3060 ti

I suggest you watch some reviews, you're sure to find some on LTT channel, or other quality reviewers, e.g. Hardware Unboxed or Gamers Nexus. It still same chip underneath so the only difference is the cooler, which can make a bit of difference on the performance. It's probably not worth spending a lot on special editions and dual bios versions or whatever for a 3060 ti anyway.