Fan pulsating noise normal?

Omie

So I recently removed the front and top panels of my Phanteks Enthoo Luxe case to do some cleaning for the first time after 6 years. There was a lot of dust and I cleaned the front panel/front fans and top panel of the case lightly with a towel + canned air.

But upon turning my computer on, I immediately noticed that the front panel fans are making this weird pulsating noise. If you listen to the video with the volume turned all the way up you can faintly hear it, but it seems to be louder in real life.

I’m not sure if this is normal or if there is something wrong. The only reason I’m thinking it may be normal is that the sheer amount of dust that was built up dampened the noise which is why I didn’t hear it before.

The front panel of the case had a fan connector which I didn’t disconnect during the cleaning. The top panel of the case did have cables which I did disconnect but I made sure to connect them back up to the same place, but I’m assuming that was just for the power button and HDD light, etc. that is located on the top panel of the case.

I checked all my fan settings and made sure nothing was changed too.