I put 2-pin fan into 4-pin fan connector, now PC wont boot

Karl Nomper

So I got a 2-pin fan from an old PSU and wanted to use I in my new PC. I disconnected the 4pin outtake fan and connected the old 2pin fan into 4-pin fan connector, turned on the PC, everything lit up (the GPU) and all fans including the old PSU fan turned I figured even the CPU had power because the heatsink was warm to touch. After 10 seconds the monitor still didn't turn on and motherboard did TOW SHORT BEEPS. The monitor said no connection. Then I shut the pc down and removed the old fan, reconnected the 4 pin one, but nothing changed. (everything lit up and all fans including the old PSU fan turned. After 10 seconds the monitor still didn't turn on and motherboard did two short beeps. The monitor said no connection.) Google told me that it is a problem with RAM so I took one out and it didn't change anything. I also removed COMS for five minutes and put it back in, but nothing.

CAN ANEYONE HELP ME:(   It is very new pc only coupe moths old and has a 3070

The old fan: https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32575634655.html

7 minutes ago, Karl Nomper said:

So I got a 2-pin fan from an old PSU and wanted to use I in my new PC. I disconnected the 4pin outtake fan and connected the old 2pin fan into 4-pin fan connector, turned on the PC, everything lit up (the GPU) and all fans including the old PSU fan turned I figured even the CPU had power because the heatsink was warm to touch. After 10 seconds the monitor still didn't turn on and motherboard did TOW SHORT BEEPS. The monitor said no connection. Then I shut the pc down and removed the old fan, reconnected the 4 pin one, but nothing changed. (everything lit up and all fans including the old PSU fan turned. After 10 seconds the monitor still didn't turn on and motherboard did two short beeps. The monitor said no connection.) Google told me that it is a problem with RAM so I took one out and it didn't change anything. I also removed COMS for five minutes and put it back in, but nothing.

CAN ANEYONE HELP ME:(   It is very new pc only coupe moths old and has a 3070

The old fan: https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32575634655.html

did you try running each ram stick one at a time in each slot to see if it will post with any configuration? if not, try that. and when you removed cmos, did you have the psu turned off/unplugged, and waited at least 5 minutes?(might try 10 minutes to be sure)

38 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

did you try running each ram stick one at a time in each slot to see if it will post with any configuration? if not, try that. and when you removed cmos, did you have the psu turned off/unplugged, and waited at least 5 minutes?(might try 10 minutes to be sure)

Thanks for quick response, I didn't try the RAM thing, but I did wait for mot than 10 mins. Am I sopoesto take out the COMS every time I try new RAM slot.

Just now, Karl Nomper said:

Thanks for quick response, I didn't try the RAM thing, but I did wait for mot than 10 mins. Am I sopoesto take out the COMS every time I try new RAM slot.

you can if you want, but it shouldn't make a difference.

10 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

you can if you want, but it shouldn't make a difference.

I tried each ram stick(2) at each slot with no difference. Altho I noticed that when the ram stick was in the closest or in the third one from the CUP the beeps came immediately and the monitor didn't even turn on if they were in the other ones the beeps came only after 10s and tho monitor said no connection.