Asus LAptops

Is there a way to run high and low density ram on my ASUS Tuf book FX506li-b15n5 laptop? I would love some help please ii am an avid watcher of your videos. Any help is appreciated, As Best buy Sold me High density ram, And low density ram came with Laptop.

Linus does not respond to requests for advice from random forum users, or use the forum much in general.

That said regular non-famous forum members will probably be happy to help you if you clarify your question a little. Your focus on "high density" vs "low density" is a little confusing. From what I can see, this laptop comes with 8GB of RAM as standard. What did you get from Best Buy? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

I Was sold PNY Low Density Ram 2666mhz 8gigs and it wont run in my laptop crashes when i game.

11 minutes ago, WIlmer49 said:

I Was sold PNY Low Density Ram 2666mhz 8gigs and it wont run in my laptop crashes when i game.

Use the quote function so people know when you reply to them.

Previously you said you had "low density" RAM and Best Buy sold you "high density."

What is your understanding of the meaning of these "density" terms?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Use the quote function so people know when you reply to them.

Previously you said you had "low density" RAM and Best Buy sold you "high density."

What is your understanding of the meaning of these "density" terms?

high density has 16 chips and low density has 8 chips

4 minutes ago, WIlmer49 said:

high density has 16 chips and low density has 8 chips

Which one did you buy? Your previous posts are contradictory.

Why have you come to the conclusion that the new memory being the "wrong" density is causing the crash?

To Be Honest I am Not sure what the problem is with the two different rams. newer computers are able to run both high and low density together. but it seem to not work on my ASUS laptop. which i leaving me Stumped.

2 minutes ago, WIlmer49 said:

To Be Honest I am Not sure what the problem is with the two different rams. newer computers are able to run both high and low density together. but it seem to not work on my ASUS laptop. which i leaving me Stumped.

OK, once again, you've stated that the new RAM from Best Buy is both high-density and low-density at different times. You also haven't said how you know the RAM which came with the laptop is low-density although I will take your word that you verified it somehow.

How did you reach the conclusion that the problem is related to "mismatched" density? Did you return the problematic RAM to Best Buy and try anything else?