How do I diagnose my GPU?

OUTREWQAS

I have a 5700xt, something is wrong with it, it will crash seemingly randomly, but not always while under stress, GPU benchmarks won't crash it, but Minecraft and Destiny 2 like to crash more than other games, moving the GPU into a different PC yields the EXACT same results, its not drivers, compatibility, settings, power, heat, or any software issue. How do I physically test parts on my GPU to figure out the problem?

Install MSI afterburner and set your power limit as low as it will go. If your card stabilizes then you know there's an issue with your cards VRM (power delivery). It's not an old card, is there any chance it's still under warranty? Some cards are covered for 3 years.  

14 minutes ago, Founders said:

Install MSI afterburner and set your power limit as low as it will go. If your card stabilizes then you know there's an issue with your cards VRM (power delivery). It's not an old card, is there any chance it's still under warranty? Some cards are covered for 3 years.  

The fan powerlimit? I've never used Afterburner before, is there a different power setting?

2 minutes ago, OUTREWQAS said:

The fan powerlimit? I've never used Afterburner before, is there a different power setting?

No, it's right on the dashboard on the UI

image.png.6a41702014437aac251a44116726e257.png

2 hours ago, Founders said:

Sorry, mine had a weird UI, I'll try running some of the more consistently crashing games

2 hours ago, Founders said:

On 1/20/2022 at 4:28 PM, Founders said:

Issue still persists, even when just doing youtube, a mixture of crash and AMD Driver timeouts

43 minutes ago, OUTREWQAS said:

Issue still persists, even when just doing youtube, a mixture of crash and AMD Driver timeouts

It sounds like you exhausted your options and it's time for an RMA.