New pc build old drives issues

RhysyM995

Hi so I've been building a pc my specs are i7 11700k, msi z590-a, hyper x predator ram, cx750m psu. Kingston 120gb ssd and wd blue 1Tb hdd, my psu and drives are out of an old build and I reused them on this one, my problem is I keep on getting bsod on various sys 32 files, I bsod on updating Windows with a 0xc0000021a code. I've tried fresh installing windows with windows media tool, I get an error that says check you have all the instalation files. I managed to get it installed then again I had to update and got the same 0xc0000021a code and now I'm stuck in a boot loop, I've tried all sorts of unplugging and trying just one drive, or one stick of ram no gpu, I had windows login screen flickering and unplugging gpu sorted that, any suggestions would be much appreciated

A little more information, when I moved my drives from my old system to my new one, everything booted up fine, I tried playing a game and it froze, then went to play a different game it'd close down then every program I tried loading just closed, I updated all drivers and still had the same issues, so I tried to fresh install windows and have been getting bsod messages 

Update I have ran memtest 86 and I instantly got errors on one stick of ram, in fact I had that many errors the test stopped, I'm currently testing the other stick of ram and so far so good. I'm going to try and install windows tomorrow if the other stick is good to rule out anything else then return my ram and get some new ones