It's a poll

Kyxa

I'm just not sure, but I still want it.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the iCUE 5000X RGB QL Edition True White has enough airflow for a 3090 and a 12700K?

• Yes
    • No

On 1/18/2022 at 7:36 PM, Somerandomtechyboi said:

P500a is a better option, cheaper and also better airflow cause its mesh unlike the corsair case that has a non sensical glass panel instead of mesh in the front

P500A was the one I wanted to use, I just wanted the rapidroute cable management feature. Do you think I could use the 5000D Airflow which has a mesh front panel?

15 minutes ago, Kyxa said:

P500A was the one I wanted to use, I just wanted the rapidroute cable management feature. Do you think I could use the 5000D Airflow which has a mesh front panel?

Sure but then you have no rgb fans and that ruins the value cause then youd have to buy rgb fans, atleast phanteks fsk are cheap to get but still meh value

3 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Sure but then you have no rgb fans and that ruins the value cause then youd have to buy rgb fans, atleast phanteks fsk are cheap to get but still meh value

wait I just found the iCUE 4000D RGB AIRFLOW QL Edition Mid-Tower ATX Case - True White which has great airflow as well and a pretty good value