Power.cable

computing

I lost the power cable to connect the PSU to socket and I am looking for a replacement?

I found this https://www.amazon.co.uk/C2G-Metre-Power-IEC320C13-Kettle-Black/dp/B002CZQ3G6/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=3H28YVCAJ62KA&keywords=power+cable&qid=1642346958&sprefix=power+ca%2Caps%2C79&sr=8-3 but unsure if it’s okay and safe to get.

Another thought I had was if it’s better to buy another Corsair PSU and take the power cable from it because it’s the same brand.

The PSU is Corsair SF750.

Thank you

Those are usually pretty standard type of power cable.  Usually for most power supplies and most monitors that do not use a power brick.  Just get one that has the standard plug for your country that goes to the wall.

21 minutes ago, computing said:

I lost the power cable to connect the PSU to socket and I am looking for a replacement?

I found this https://www.amazon.co.uk/C2G-Metre-Power-IEC320C13-Kettle-Black/dp/B002CZQ3G6/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=3H28YVCAJ62KA&keywords=power+cable&qid=1642346958&sprefix=power+ca%2Caps%2C79&sr=8-3 but unsure if it’s okay and safe to get.

Another thought I had was if it’s better to buy another Corsair PSU and take the power cable from it because it’s the same brand.

The PSU is Corsair SF750.

Thank you

It's a standard power cable, there is nothing special about the one that came with the PSU. Any cable with a standard end like the one you linked is fine.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Thank you for your replies! @jonnyGURU please could you confirm the advice is right? I want to be safe! Thank you!