Palit vs galax 3060 ti?

kitnoman

Are there any difference between these two affordable 3060 ti? Galax RTX 3060 Ti 1-Click OC vs Palit Dual RTX 3060 Ti 8GB. The reason why I'm asking is because, I'm supposed to get the palit card tomorrow at the store, I reserve it this morning, but in the afternoon, I saw a post from the same store that they also got a Galax model, which is $20 cheaper. Now, I'm thinking if I should call the store and reserve that one instead. Has anyone have these cards, specially the galax(as I see very little reviews about them), how's the cooling?

These cards will more than likely be very similar in performance. I’ve had a couple of Palit cards and have nothing bad to say about them. You should get whichever is cheaper (which in this case is the Galax).

CPU i7 14700K | CPU Cooler Noctua NH-U12A | Motherboard MSI Pro Z690-A | GPU Zotac Airo RTX 4080 | RAM 32 GB GSkill Ripjaws V 4400
Mhz |
 Monitor Alienware AW2721D / Gigabyte M28U | PSU ASUS ROG Strix 850G

I actually just got it. It actually look more elegant, at least for my taste, after reviewing the two, I found that the palit has plastic backplate and frame, while the galax is metal or alloy. It does not have rgb like the palit model but I don't like rbg anyway. Since I pick it up, I actually even got a "discount" of $30 converted. I think, getting this for $650(tax included), this is one of the cheapest brand new 3060 ti, but I don't know if I'll be happy or sad about it.