Ram clearance

Hi guys! 
Im looking to upgrade my ram In the near future, but I think that I have a problem.

I was hoping to double my ram (Corsair rgb pro 2x8 gb 3200mhz) but I don’t think that it’ll fit.

Anyone got any recommendations on rgb ram?

Thanks in advance!

edit: sorry, Mobo is b-5500 a gaming and cpu cooler is a dark rock pro 4, sorry, I though I put it in the title 😛

What Motherboard, CPU cooler?

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64

43 minutes ago, AT198864 said:

Hi guys! 
Im looking to upgrade my ram In the near future, but I think that I have a problem.

I was hoping to double my ram (Corsair rgb pro 2x8 gb 3200mhz) but I don’t think that it’ll fit.

Anyone got any recommendations on rgb ram?

Thanks in advance!

Surely you don't expect us to be able to know how much clearance you have without telling us what motherboard & CPU Cooler you are using, right?
I'm pretty sure none of the people in this forum have a spy camera in your PC room.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

34 minutes ago, svmlegacy said:

What Motherboard, CPU cooler?

sorry, Mobo is b-5500 a gaming and cpu cooler is a dark rock pro 4, sorry, I though I put it in the title  😛

5 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

Surely you don't expect us to be able to know how much clearance you have without telling us what motherboard & CPU Cooler you are using, right?
I'm pretty sure none of the people in this forum have a spy camera in your PC room.

sorry, Mobo is b-5500 a gaming and cpu cooler is a dark rock pro 4, sorry, I though I put it in the title 😛

12 minutes ago, AT198864 said:

sorry, Mobo is b-5500 a gaming and cpu cooler is a dark rock pro 4, sorry, I though I put it in the title 😛

IMHO, if using both fans in a setup like depicted in the pic, RGB RAM is pretty much... useless

https://www.bequiet.com/en/insidebequiet/26

DarkPro.png

IMG_20210221_215946-scaled.jpg

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.