PC display randomly shuts off (No Display Input), fans turn on 100%, still can hear audio and talk in discord. Restart "fixes it"

Hello, i have been experiencing this is over past couple month. Randomly my monitors will go black, and i would get the "No Display Input" on the screen, at the same time my PC fans (not sure if all, or just GPU) will turn on to 100%. While that happens i still can hear sounds as well as able to talk to people in a discord call. I have checked the temperatures using HWiNFO64, everything seems extremely good. The only interesting thing i found is that before the crash, GPU hotspot temp read 0. Not sure if thats related or not, also not exactly sure if that 0 was clocked when PC was working fine or when it already "shut down". I am not sure if its the motherboard, ram, or GPU. I really really hope its not the GPU as that is the hardest part to find. 

I did some research and some people say that it is ram related. I had ram in slots 2 and 4. Yesterday and today the problem was happening very often so decide to run with 1 stick of ram in slot 2. Problem occurred with either one of the sticks so i think its safe to say the ram sticks themselves aren't the problem. Right now i have 1 stick of ram in slot 1. Haven't had a crash yet but i have only been running the PC for about 45mins. Could it be the RAM slots on the mobo that are bad? I have tried putting them into slots 1 and 3 (instead of usual 2 and 4) but while trying to load i would get an error saying that RAM is not in optimal slots and i need to move it back to 2 and 4. Weird because i always thought and 1-3 is just as acceptable as 2-4. Are there any other ways i could test this? 

What else could it possibly be? Could it be bios?

I do have an old GTX 970 that i could try but the problem is, the issue happens randomly. For example yesterday it happened 3 times within 2 hours. Today it happened about 15 minutes after i turned on the PC in the morning. But before yesterday i havent had this problem for like 3 or 4 weeks. As far as i can tell i cannot recreate the issue on demand. 

The problem occurs independent of the load on the computer. It can happen right after i start windows or it can happen after i have been gaming for 4 hours. 

My PC Specs:

Win 10 home premium 64bit

Asus Meg Ace x570 motherboard

AMD Ryzen 3900x 

Msi RTX 2080Ti Gaming Trio X

Trident Z Royal 32GB RAM (2 sticks of 16 GB, currently running only 1 stick)

1000W power supply gold or plat

CPU is water cooled. 

Case is NZXT 710Hi

Issue started happening probably over 6 month ago, but since its very random and usually doesn't happen often enough for me to care much, i kind of let it by, but after yesterdays many shutdowns i decided to post this here. Hopefully some of you can help. Thanks you! 

Sounds like your GPU driver is crashing. Update and/or reinstall. Maybe even DDU just to make sure its fixed.

Since, you're able to still talk on discord and such, I don't think it could be a problem with your CPU or RAM are those would cause a more thorough crash.

Sounds like your GPU driver is crashing. Update and/or reinstall. Maybe even DDU just to make sure its fixed.

Since, you're able to still talk on discord and such, I don't think it could be a problem with your CPU or RAM are those would cause a more thorough crash.