CPU bottleneck

My specs
I5 9400f
zotac 1660 amp
8gb ram
1tb hdd(no ssd)

Asus prime b365m A

I run a gpu stress test(full mark) where gpu was working at full capacity. As you know full mark don't use cpu that much.But while gaming gpu works around 50-70% and cpu same as gpu.

Gpu varies on cpu usage.if in some point cpu usage get high,gpu will also increase.What's the problem happening?

Screenshot (169).png

Evidence of a CPU bottleneck would be the CPU being maxed out where the GPU was being utilized relatively little. That isn't what's happening. There's no reason to think there's any CPU bottleneck based on what you've said. Rather, it sounds like the games you play aren't very taxing on your hardware in general. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

26 minutes ago, Marjan Al Haque26 said:

My specs
I5 9400f
zotac 1660 amp
8gb ram
1tb hdd(no ssd)

Asus prime b365m A

I run a gpu stress test(full mark) where gpu was working at full capacity. As you know full mark don't use cpu that much.But while gaming gpu works around 50-70% and cpu same as gpu.

Gpu varies on cpu usage.if in some point cpu usage get high,gpu will also increase.What's the problem happening?

Screenshot (169).png

You would greatly benefit by adding a matching stick of ram and running in dual channel mode.

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

What's the CPU usage per core according to MSI Afterburner?

What's are the specs of RAM? Speed, Cas latency.

On 1/9/2022 at 1:56 PM, --SID-- said:

What's the CPU usage per core according to MSI Afterburner?

What's are the specs of RAM? Speed, Cas latency.

Ram- corsair 8gb(single channel) 2666mhz,xmp disabled because game crashes if It's enable.see the cpu usage per core in the picture bellowIMG_20220109_111508.thumb.jpg.ecfd433ffc9a7777a28e5821ef96d940.jpg

On 1/9/2022 at 11:04 AM, Middcore said:

Evidence of a CPU bottleneck would be the CPU being maxed out where the GPU was being utilized relatively little. That isn't what's happening. There's no reason to think there's any CPU bottleneck based on what you've said. Rather, it sounds like the games you play aren't very taxing on your hardware in general

Right,I cpu Isn't maxed out so It's not actually bottlenecking.if there’s any problem with hardware don’t know how to identify it.I'm looking for some game which don't use cpu that much

42 minutes ago, Marjan Al Haque26 said:

Ram- corsair 8gb(single channel) 2666mhz,xmp disabled because game crashes if It's enable.see the cpu usage per core in the picture bellowIMG_20220109_111508.thumb.jpg.ecfd433ffc9a7777a28e5821ef96d940.jpg

This scene looks like a CPU bottleneck. The overall CPU usage is approaching 80% and core 2 and 3 are almost maxed out.

However, I suspect that the CPU is proverbially spinning its tires without going anywhere from being starved for memory bandwidth while also working overtime to manage memory swapping.

Single channel 2666 memory is insufficient for a 6 core CPU and it looks like you're running out of memory, too, based on the fact that you're using almost 7.5GB out of the 8GB you have. I would strongly recommend you add a second stick.