xmp or manual

hello
this is my spec:
ASUS TUF Gaming Z590-PLUS
Gskill TridentZ 2x8 16.0GB 3200MHz
Intel Core i7 Rocket-lake 11700
until now I didn't know XMP exist I always change my ram's mhz manually via bios now I heard from one of my friends that I should use XMP instead of manually because it sets proper voltage and latency.
with xmp voltage 1.35
without xmp  voltage 1.504

i also uploaded ss for better information (first one is xmp second is without xmp)

so which one is better? what should i do?? i dont know anything about what voltage or latency is good or bad so im happy if u educate me about it and guide me ty

xmp.jpg

no xmp.PNG

usually there is no reason to go for higher voltage unless you need it. higher voltage is required usually for better stability, usually. I would say go for the lower voltage option just so your memory last more in the long run

8 minutes ago, Albert F said:

usually there is no reason to go for higher voltage unless you need it. higher voltage is required usually for better stability, usually. I would say go for the lower voltage option just so your memory last more in the long run

im using my trident z rams for 6 years with high voltages by now, installed in my new rig and still working without problem...

what do you suggest?? xmp timings or manual timings with low voltage??

1 minute ago, alirezaskyfall said:

im using my trident z rams for 6 years with high voltages by now, installed in my new rig and still working without problem...

what do you suggest?? xmp timings or manual timings with low voltage??

if you have been fine with the high voltage setting until now go for it if it has any performance benefits. if it dosen't... well, it's a waste of power